Chapter 13

Chapter 13 .

Jadah POV :)

I look and see Darrius and his boys pull up beside us. I turn my head and hope he did see me. But who am I kidding... Everybody knows me for my big hair. I ease my head his direction and catch him stare me down and smirking. I clench my fist up😡👊🏽 and my face was turning red. Or course we had to be at the light that takes forever to change.

"What's wrong?" August asked looking at my face.

"Darrius is teasing me." I spoke letting tears of anger fall.

"Here we go again." August say reaching for something in his glove department.

"What are you doing?" I asked looking at him crazy.

He get a gun and point it right at Darrius and his friends.🔫

"AUGUST WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" I yelled panicking.

"These niggas keep fucking with me." He say getting pissed.

Light please change.😩🙏🏽

"Don't do this?" I say scared and crying.

"I told them to leave you along. I'm suppose to protect you." He kinda yelled.

The light changed and Darrius pull off and damn near wrecking the car.

I have my hand over my mouth and the other one on my heart. I felt my heart pounding against my chest.

"Why you didn't tell me you have a gun in here?" I asked pissed but calm.

"You never know Jadah." He say bluntly.

"What if they had a gun too August? It's five of them and two of us. Think about about hunny." I say annoyed.

"I have a clique to, and plus I have the gun to protect you." He say pissed.

I shake my head and don't even reply.

About 10 minutes past and I'm just over everything👌🏾.

"Look.. Jadah, I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have yelled at you but I have to make sure your protected. I can't lose the person that means the most to me.. Other then Sheila." He say smiling.

I giggle a little. Just the way he said it.

"I was scared Aug. Please don't do that ever again." I begged.

"Okay Babygirl." He spoke holding my hand.

"You know what we haven't did in a while?" I asked.

"What?" He asked.

"Smoke." I say and making a face.

He flash a smile 😍 and pulls in his drive way.

We go in the house and smoke peacefully 😂😃.

9:43 am 🌞

I got so high I thought I was about to die man. Everything felt like it was going in slow motion. 🍃, I just left and went home

NOSLEEPGANG!
*****

Next morning🌞
8:45 pm 🌚

I woke up and surprised I'm not dead😅. I look in the mirror and see that my eyes are still a little red.

"Damn Jadah." I spoke talking to myself.

I check my phone and see that August text me.

Hubby 🔐💍❤️💦: My eyes are fucked 😂😩.