Chapter 45

Chapter 45 .

Jadah POV

August is freaking the fuck out pasting back and fourth and saying "oh my god."

"August I need you calm down." I calmly spoke.

"I can't calm down" he whin, " I don't know how to deliver no baby." He say panicking and sitting beside me and laying his head back.

I slap the hell outta him

"Get your shit together and call your momma!" I say grabbing his shirt and yelling at him.

He nods and quickly called her.

"Hello? MOMMA JADAH IS GOING INTO LABOR PLEASE HURRY BACK!" He panic

.........

"OH MY GOD." He whin hanging up.

"What?" I say breathing heavily

"She's in traffic." He say like he's about to cry

I go into a contraction. 😨

After the contraction I call Stacey.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Bitch , I just went into labor and We're having  the baby at home." I spoke.

"Here?" August asked looking confused

"HERE." I yelled.

I hang up the phone and my contraction are like 1 minute a part.

"Oh my god. She's coming August." I say laying down and putting a pillow under my legs.

"Call Doctor Phillips, call doctor Phillips." I say giving August the phone.

"Okay" he say calling and pasting back and fourth making me nervous.

"August you pasting back and fourth your making me nervous." I say

"I can't help it Jadah. I'm fucking nervous." He say sitting down and Doc picks up.

August POV

"Look man, Jadah went into labor and we have no way to the hospital." I say getting up and start back pasting back and fourth.

"Okay. Go get a Towel, Warm water, Cold Water and scissors." He instructed.

"Okay." I say putting him on Speaker phone and Jadah yelled in pain

Jadah POV

"Jadah can you hear me?" He asked.

"Yeah." I say breathing hard and crying.

"Just relax and breath slowly." He say

I did as told.

August comes back with a bucket of Cold water, scissors and a towel.

"You need hot water baby." I say calmly.

"Shit." He say stressed.

Stacey and Malcolm burst through the door and sit around me and comforts me. August comes back with the warm water.

"August is she ready to push?" Doc asked.

"Shit I don't know." August say looking confused.

"Can. You. See. The. Baby" doc spoke

August takes my panties off and lift my shirt up.

"Oh god." He say then passing the fuck
out.

"August." I sigh.

"He just passed out right?" Doc asked

"Yeah." Malcolm spoke.

"Now pour the ice cold water on him." He instructed.

Malcolm gets the bucket of cold water and pour half of it on August.

He hurry up and wakes up and is freezing.

"Sorry bruh." Malcolm say.

"It's time to push." Stacey say looking at the baby.

"Okay. Listen to me Sweetheart, on my count you push until I say stop." He spoke.

"Okay." I get out.

"1, 2, 3 push!" He spoke.

I pushed the hard I could.

"Keep pushing" he say.

I did. Her head comes out.

"Stop." He say as I did and breathing hard. August and Malcolm passed out at the same time.

"Both of them passed out." Stacey spoke looking at them.

"Just leave them like that. But... What's your name?" He asked

"Stacey." She said.

"Okay Stacey look, I need you catch the baby now." He spoke.

"Oh my god." She start panicking.

"Start pushing Jadah." He say.

I begin pushing and she almost coming out.

Four more pushes and my little baby was here😩.

Momma Sheila and AJ walks in the door along with My mother. Stacey cuts the Umbilical Cord and wraps Danielle in the towel and my mom hold her as Stacey have to clean me up with the warm water.

"Sorry you have to be all up in there Stacey." I spoke laughing as she clean me up.

"No problem girl." She giggles and help me up and the ambulance arrive and ready to take me and Danielle to the hospital.  

"Wait August." I say holding Danielle and him and Malcolm is STILL passed out. He still doesn't wake up. Stacey get the cold water and throw a little more in August and the rest on Malcolm
and both of them wake up. August gets up while rubbing the back of his head and coming over to see Danielle Marie Alsina❤️.

"You finally have your baby girl you always wanted." I say as he get her and hold her.

He just stare at her and smile.

"Plus I went through that whole thing by myself." I say turning around and walking  in the back of the car .

He chuckle and walk behind me into the ambulance as Stacey , Malcolm , Momma Sheila, AJ 💘, and Mommy follows us. As we riding to the hospital I just stare at August.

"You passed out twice." I say with a straight face.

He chuckles.