Chapter 1 - Messy Introductions

You woke up like a zombie after hearing your mom. Yes. Your mom. Not your alarm clock. (A/N: Cuz gurl ain't a damn object gonna keep you from waking up from your beauty sleep. xD)

'(L/N), if you don't get down here dressed and ready for school, I'm coming up there.'

Oh no. Oh, hellll no.

You sprang up and went to the bathroom to get yourself ready and dressed. You ran downstairs in record time with your Kaijo uniform and school bag.

'Good morning, (L/N).' Your mom said a little mischievous smile playing on her lips.

'Phood morfing, Mom.' You said a piece of toast in your mouth as you attempted to finish your breakfast quickly.

Your mom rolled her eyes and said, '(L/N), make sure you do good in school and don't get into trouble.'

'Yes, Mom', you managed to say after finishing your toast and chugging down your (favorite breakfast drink). You grabbed your school bag from under the table, kissed your mom and ran to school.

~~LE TIME SKIP BY TAKAO'S SINGING ABILITIES~~

You gasped in awe of Kaijo High School's size. You gulped and walked in, roaming the hallways annnnd you bumped into Kise. You were about to fall but Kise just in time, grabbed your wrist and pulled you up.

'T-thank you..?'

'Kise Ryouta-ssu!~'

'Thank you, Kise-kun.'

'What's your name-ssu?~'

'(F/N) (L/N)' (A/N: BRAINFART ON HOW HORRIFICS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE USED T-T)

'Nice to meet you, (F/N)-cchi-ssu~'

'..cchi?'

He adds 'cchi' to those he respects, said a voice behind Kise.

'KASAMATSU-SENPAI-SSU?!'

'KISE!!!'

~~Cue teh famous back kick~~

'ITAI-SSU! SENPAI, WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN-SSU~', Kise wailed as he cried anime tears and you sweatdropped.

'(F/N)-CCHI, SAVE ME FROM SENPAI-SSU~'

Only then did Kasamatsu noticed you. (A/N: SENPAI NOTICED READER-CHAN, HUEHUE)

'Nice to meet you, Kasamatsu-Senpai' You said while giggling at Kise.

'N-n-nice..to m-meet..you t-too, (L/N)..' Kasamatsu mumbled. Stuttering at every word he said.

'Senpai, isn't very comfortable around girls, (F/N)-cchi-ssu~'

'S-SHUT UP YOU BAKA!' ~~Cue teh whack of doom~~

'ITAIII-SSU!!!~' Kise wailed and cried more anime tears.

You sweatdropped and were about to say something until the school bell rang, as all students ran to their classes.

'GREAT. NOW YOU MADE US LATE FOR CLASS YOU MORON!' Kasamatsu quickly ran to his class, as you could've sworn you saw a hint of blush across his face.

'(F/N)-cchi, since we have the same classes together, I can show you where they are-ssu!~'

'Hai! Thank you, Kise-kun!'

'No problem, (F/N)-cchi-ssu~' He grabbed your wrist, yet again and dragged you to your first class. Class after class you dealt with boredom and Kise's fangirls until it was lunchtime.

'(F/N)-cchi, would you like to have lunch with me and Kasamatsu-Senpai on the rooftop-ssu?~'

'Hai, Kise-kun'