Chapter 3 - Misunderstandings

This might be short cuz of the chapter name but I'll quickly update after this one. >w< Hope you'll still enjoy!

The song was from a friend who recommended it to me. I've grown on it unfortunately. xD So that's all the credit I'm giving you Kyle if you ever figure out my Wattpad account~ xD IDK BUT TO ME IT FITS THE CHAPTER IF NOT RECOMMEND ME A DIFFERENT SONG OR CHAPTER FOR IT. \/Gets ran over\/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up and saw a notification on your phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kise: I read that whole conversation, (F/N)-cchi and Senpai-ssu ;) ~

Kasamatsu: URUSAI!! YOUR TRAINING MENU IS GONNA BE TRIPLED!!!

Kise: Pls no Senpai-ssu~

Kasamatsu:

Kise: Wha-ssu? o-0

Kasamatsu: Later.

Kise: EHH? WHY IS SENPAI SO COLD TO ME-SSU~

You: Lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You soon changed and saw a note from your Mom with instructions and a good-bye.

~~Time Skips Cuz Author-Chan Feels Lazy~~

You were walking down the hallways with Kise and Kasamastu when suddenly another freshman came up to you.

'(L/N)-san, please accept my feelings for you! I've admired you from afar and started to develop a liking for you!'

You gave a small smile but denied him. He walked away sad, but bidded you farewell. Kise gave a small smirk.

'Eh (F/N)-cchi, do you have someone else in mind-ssu?~'

'M-maybe Kise-kun.'

'Will you tell me at lunchtime-ssu?~'

'U-uh..'

'Please~ssu?'

'Okay..'

Kasamatsu seemed a bit upset when he heard you mentioning you liked someone else but went back to his poker face. Kise glanced at him worriedly but soon had to go to class with you.

~~TIME SKIP BY TETSUYA #2'S KAWAIINESS~~

You soon were on the rooftop with Kise and you were nervous to tell Kise about your crush. Just when you were about to confess a girl opened the door. She was pretty with long wavy brown hair and warm hazel eyes.

'K-kise-kun, for a long time I've liked you for a while, please accept my feelings for you!' (A/N: CONFESSING DAY BY AUTHOR-CHAN) Kasamatsu assuming your crush wasn't him, went upstairs only to hear what the girl had said. Kasamatsu didn't bother trying to recognize the voice as jealously grew.

Kise gave a warming smile but rejected her as she sadly understood and went back down. But just as she left she tripped you on purpose and ran. You shrieked in terror as you fell on Kise. Just as Kasamatsu opened the door.

...

'Senpai, it's not what you think-ssu!~'

'Kasamatsu-Senpai, I tripped an-'

'ENOUGH. I'VE SEEN IT WITH MY VERY OWN EYES YOU DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN.', Kasamastu angrily went downstairs as a hint of sadness crossed his face. You and Kise didn't know what to do. You quickly got off of Kise and both of you dusted off your clothes and went to class quietly.

It all went by slowly and awkwardly. Kasamatsu ignored you every time you passed by him. At basketball practice Kasamatsu seemed normal but he was ignoring you still and pushing Kise. The three of you walked in silence until Kise knew he had to set things right.

'SENPAI, PLEASE AT LEAST TUTOR (F/N)-CCHI-SSU~'

Kasamatsu was about to deny Kise when he saw your sad face. He still loved you but it hurt. But he'd do anything to make you happy..

'Fine.'

'THANK YOU SENPAI-SSU~'

'I'll quadruple your training menu now.'

'YA-wha?! Senpai is so mean but I don't mind for him and (F/N)-cchi-ssu!~'

You both blushed and waved at Kise before heading to your house to tutor. It was quiet sides Kasamatsu giving you pointers and tips on how to help you. You felt a huge burden on your shoulder and decided to do it. Just after you thanked Kasamatsu for tutoring you and he was about to leave..

'Kasamatsu-Senpai'

He turned around.

'..?'

'I-i.. I... I'vehadacrushonyousincethedaywemetpleasedon't tellanyoneandIunderstandifyoulikesomeoneelse'

'H-huh?'

'I've fallen for you Senpai.. but I understand if you already like someone else!'

'I do and it's-'

You froze. Your heart shattered. You were ready to cry but you didn't want to in front of Kasamatsu. Before he could even finish you slammed the door in his face and ran up to your room, crying.

'-(L/N)..', He stood there shocked. Did you think he meant someone else sides you? He shook his head. Tomorrow he'd set things straight and confess properly to you. He walked to his house and gave a last quick glance at your bedroom window before he went inside.

You cried until you were too tired to and got a text message. You checked your phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To: (F/N)-cchi
From: Kise
Subject: Kasamatsu

Hey (F/N)-cchi-ssu~ How'd it go?~

You gave a small smile at your blonde friend.

To: Kise-kun
From: (F/N)
Subject: Kasamatsu

Fine, Kise-kun ^-^

You lied to Kise cuz you didn't want to involve him in your stupid love problems.

To: (F/N)-cchi
From: Kise
Subject: None

Good-ssu!~ Well, good night then (F/N)-cchi-ssu~ owo

To: Kise-kun
From: (F/N)
Subject: None

Good night Kise-kun ^^

To: (F/N)
From: Kise
Subject: None

It's Ryouta to you! ;3

To: Ryouta-kun
From: (F/N)
Subject: None

Hai, Ryouta-kun

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You soon buried your face in your pillow and fell asleep.

I must worry about my grades and such and not Senpai now.. He must probably be happy with the girl he loves..

Little did you know, he was thinking about you all night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M SO SORRY IT WAS SHORT. AGH >x< I'LL TRY TO FINISH IT TODAY. Cuz Author-chan a no lifer~ \/Gets trampled\/

Vote, comment, share please? o-o Your support means a lot to me. ^-^

Ty again for your precious time or boredomness~ uwu