Chapter 2 - Surprises

You were eating breakfast until you heard a knock on the door. You went to open it and there, at your door was none other then Kasamatsu. You both stood there in awkward silence.

'Senpai, would you like to come in?'

'I-i can w-wait.. till y-you're done..'

'Okay~'

You quickly finished your (favorite breakfast meal) and grabbed your school bag, saying a good bye to your mom before leaving.

'I'm ready, Senpai~'

'L-let's go..'

'Do you want to pick up Kise-kun on the way, Senpai?'

'Not that moron', Kasamatsu mumbled. You laughed earning an unnoticeable blush on the captain's face.

'Please Senpai~', You begged clinging onto his arm. (A/N: Classy. \/Gets killed\/) He soon became a blushing mess and nodded before you could notice. He noticed how you've only been this playful around people you felt comfortable around. You giggled and skipped to Kise's house with a stuttering Kasamatsu. When you knocked on the door, no one answered. (A/N: I can't imagine Kise with servants and such \(ò-ó)/... almost said Neko maids there) You both decided to head to Kaijo without Kise until..

'Hi (F/N)-cchi and Senpai-ssu~'

You both turned around to see a Kise.

'KYYYAAAAA!!', You screamed and practically clung onto Kasamatsu.

'KISE!!!' ~~Whack, whack~~

'ITAIII, I DID NOTHING TO YOU SENPAI-SSU~', Kise was soon on the ground sobbing and wailing.

Kasamatsu gave another glare before realizing you were still clinging to him. He blushed a little at your cute gesture.

'You okay, (L/N)?'

'Y-yeah Senpai..', you quickly calmed yourself and glared at Kise.

'KISE-KUN!!'

'I DID NOTHING, (F/N)-CCHI-SSU!!~'

You and Kasamatsu soon chased Kise all the way to Kaijo High.

~~Le Chase Time Skip By Kise's Awesome Anime Crying~~

(A/N: Author-chan is too evil. \/Gets killed by fangirls\/)

Soon you guys arrived and went to class.

'Bye Senp- ITAIIII-SSU!~'

'SHUT IT, KISE!'

'Bye Senpai!'

'B-bye (L/N)..'

Kasamatsu soon left the two of you as he was internally ready to explode after the incident.

'This OTP needs to happen-ssu~'

'Kise-kun. Come here.'

'I-i'm g-good (F/N)-cchi-ssu~'

You soon chased Kise to all your classes with fangirls and gave him death glares. (A/N: Poor Kise </3 Author-chan has too much of a dark soul)

You and Kise soon went to the basketball court and that was when Kise had a 'great idea'.

'(F/N)-cchi, you should be Kaijo's manager-ssu!~'

'Really?'

'Hai-ssu~ We can go ask Senpai Kasamatsu about it-ssu~'

(A/N: I NO LIEK TEH COACH, OKI?)

'About what?', Moriyama suspiciously asked.

'About (F/N)-cchi becoming our manager-ssu!~'