Chapter 9:the game...

Ice bear's  POV
As I kiss Y/N softly I blush and she hugs me and I hug her back "Ice bear thought you wouldn't like me..." She blushes and answers "I thought you didn't like me..." I smile and carry her to inside and put her In my lap as we watch television as we watch television panda and grizz look at us blushing "uhhh ice bear?...d-did you like her?"grizz asks me "Ice bear thought you knew already" I say...As I look at Y/N I see her sleeping and I start to cuddle (KAWAII?) her and she slowly wakes up as I see panda and grizz I see they fell asleep I slowly wake up Y/N she asked "*grunt* w-what time Is it?"10:59 I answer her "10:59?!"she answers getting of my lap at putting her sweater on "I got to go!" She says softly kissing me "ice bears wishes you a safe travel"
The next day....
Y/N's POV
As I walk back to the cave and panda and grizz open the door I say hi and I come in with bacon and I walk to the kitchen I see grizz following me to the kitchen with beady eyes "what's that?"he asked as I softly laugh a bit I  answer him "it's bacon" as I said bacon i saw ice bear peek out and says "ice bear heard the word bacon" as he comes out I start to blush and say yes bacon as I grab a saucepan to fry the bacon (I don't even know it that's the right pan for bacon XD) ~Time skip~ as I serve the bacon with pancakes (lol not to panda I only gave him pancakes) I see them eat as I walk out to see Ice bear I see him practicing his ninja skills and I walk to him I see him smile and throw his ninja stars at a tree "ice bear missed you"he said hugging you as we start to kiss softly (*le blush*) grizz interrupts making me and ice yip as I start blushing "Uhhh wrong timing?"he said "N-no it's fine" I say "oh okay... well let's go explore " grizz says as they bear stack grizz puts me on top of him as I we start walking I see people staring at me weirdly as we arrive at are destination basketball court we start playing on teams me with ice bear vs panda and grizz as we start I start dribbling and try to score but grizz slaps the ball "nice try kid!" He says as I grab the ball and pass it to ice bear...As he grabs it he shoots and scores ~Time skip already going to my head~ (score TIE HEHEHE) (that cover is life tho)