Chapter 17:we feel you...

Y/N's POV
As I walk to the cave i notice a broken car "oh my god...No"I say tears in my eyes looking away quickly running to the cave "ughhh...I got to be calm...T-there in a good place now.."I say opening the cave door and wiping my tears as quickly as possible "hey Y/N!"grizz says looking at me smiling.

Grizz's POV (haven't done that in a while)
As Y/N enters our cave I notice something is wrong with Y/N "how are you Y/N?"I ask looking at her "Uhhh g-good" she says "something is wrong..."I ask myself looking back at the tv.

Panda's POV   
As I look up from my phone I see Y/N.Y/N looked really sad and stressed out "is everything ok Y/N?"I ask looking at her blushing "yup e-everything is ok"she responds trying to fake smile....something's wrong...
Y/N's POV
As the bears ask me questions I try to hold in my tears as ice bear comes in "ice bear is happy that you came"he said trying to be stoic as possible as he can "hi...icy"I say smiling "oh dudes...and lady's  I know a perfect place we can go!" He says going outside "where?"I ask looking around outside "look what I found!"grizz say directing us to him "what is it"panda asks looking curiously.as I walk to grizz ice bear stops me "ice bear suggest you don't look"he says looking at me worried "what's wrong"I say moving out of his way "oh..."I say tears rolling down my face "uhhh Y/N?"grizz says looking at me with a sad face as more tears roll down my face ice bear tries to comfort me "ice bear what's wrong with Y/N?"panda asks ice bear looking at him directly "ice bear was told that her parents died...in a car crash"ice bear says hugging me tight "it...w-wasn't only my...p...parents my brother was in the car to...IT WAS THE DAMN TRUCK" (oh my...) I say holding ice bear tightly "it's ok Y/N are parents died to..."the bears say looking down "really?"I say looking at grizz and panda "looks like I'm just like you guys...."
~To be continued~