Chapter 20:FlashBack...

As I Fall into a deep Sleep I stumble into A dream.It was Really sunny...We were driving...My parents Were talking about taking me to my Grandparents House...out of Plain sight a car bumps into ours...That's all I remember.... As I wake up I start to Sob quietly.After minutes of sobbing I pick myself up I sa y to myself. "Y/N you know you can live without them it's just going to take some time" I ask myself.As I Get dressed I get A message From Panda "Hey We're going to The pizza place You coming?" As I finished reading the message I reply with a simple answer "ok cool!" (Maybe not that simple but oh well!).As I Get dressed And walk to the pizza place.while I walk there I can see the three siblings from a far distance "Hey Y/N!" Grizz says waving ~Timeskip~ as we sit down I Have A gruesome FlashBack...*flashback* As the car crashed against us.Our car rolls onto a building.My mom and dad dead in the car while I try to escape Eventually I escape with the help of the bystanders.crying,screaming is all I did blood dripping from my hand...*end of Flashback*as I Snap out of that gruesome flashback I pass out infront of the crowd and the siblings "Y/N?!"Is all I remembered after I was awakened by a nurse "W-what happend?"I said in pain "you fainted and hurt your elbow ms L/N (last name)" The nurse Said looking at Me Sadly "what happend ms L/N?" She asked me "I-I Don't R-Remember" I said looking at her tears rolling down my face..."I don't remember..."