Part 2

This part doesn't contain ANY swear words. So, yeah! Onto the story.
-Still, Rotten To The Core?-

"You know what?" Ben asks. "What." Mal says with no emotion. As soon as Ben said that.. Ben quickly held her waist, leaned in and kissed her.

"Wow." Mal says. "Woah." Mal says continuing but Ben stands there smirking.

Ben leaned in and tried to kiss Mal again, but Mal dodges away. "I guess I set my hopes to high.." Ben said.

"You'll get your turn." Mal says smiling. "Just when I was going to propose huh?" Ben says.

Mal bursts into laughter, "Wait.. WHAT!?"

"Yeah." Ben says with a light shade of pink on his cheeks aka blushing.

"Yeah. Okay, you can propose now." Mal says.

"Maleficent Bertha, Will you marry me?" Ben asks kneeling down with a ring in his hand.

"YES!" Mal says with enthusiasm. Ben and Mal hug.

"Where should it be?" Mal asks. "Probably.. The enchanted lake." Ben says.

"Where you knew I spelled you. And the spell washed away." Mal says.

"Yeah." Ben says. Mal said the same thing.

Mal and Ben both chuckles and smile at each other. "This is what love feels like." Mal says looking into Ben's eyes. "Yeah." Ben replies smiling at Mal.

"oooh, someone getting married!" Evie said behind some bushes.

"WHAT THE?!" Mal and Ben both says at the same time looking at Evie.

"Yeah..I'll just go back to my dorm and, you know. Sew you wedding dress. Lavender colour for your wedding dress Mal?" Evie asks.

Mal nods while raising a eyebrow, Evie runs back to the school.

"That was awkward.." Ben says chuckling.

"Agreed." Mal says hugging Ben.

"Disgusting." Maleficent says behind a bush, "Just disgusting. Love is fake. No villain can love. And especially not my daughter!" Maleficent said to herself.

"B-Ben, did you hear something?" Mal asks Ben letting go of the hug. "No.. You're probably just hearing things." Ben says. "Yeah, probably." Mal says.
::::::::❤︎❤︎:::::::❤︎❤︎:::::::::❤︎❤︎
Ugh, this chapter sucks.. oh well!