Part 7

Is this actually true? Two chapter in one day? Well. Enjoy I guess. 💖

Time Skip

Ashley's POV-

Poor Mal, I got his little tiny dumb fiancé rapped around my little finger. Haha. Ben is so dumb. But I mean he is king and his kisses are great. Ugh. whatever.. Let's just say.. We might have made out in the dressing room at Cindy's shoe store. He's pretty hot. Haha.. OMG. AM I ACTUALLY LIKING BEN? Ugh, no. I'm just doing this for money and his soft lips.. UGH, Ashley Beauty! Snap out of it!

Ben's POV

Ashley's beautiful soft lips are so perfect. Her kisses they are out of this world perfection. And she's so so beautiful. Ben! Snap out of it! You're engaged to Mal Bertha! The love of your life! The one who will love you no matter what! The one who fell in love with you because I'm me. Mal is special Ben. Remember that. But Ashley, she's just so beautiful. I want to kiss her again, just once more. I need Jay, or Evie. EVIE IT IS. JAY IS A FREAK HE NEVER GIVES GOOD ADVICE.

Evie..
Hey douchebag who broke Mal's heart and cheated on her with Aurora number three!
W-What?
Evie.. Evie. She knew. I started breathing heavily as I was just speechless.
Don't act so innocent Ben. I was at Cinderella's shoe store today. And guess what I heard in the dressing room? Making out noises. Moans and even worse. The names, Ashley and Ben!
You, You know?
OF COURSE I DO.
Please please don't tell Mal. I beg you.
Ugh, no! Mal is my Best Friend. And I am not lying to my Best Friend.
I felt bad when Evie said "Best Friend"
Evie, you know it's not my fault.
Really? It isn't your fault? Yeah, I say you're innocent. You know why? Because you met Ashley, you were even making out with her. Wow totally innocent.
I walked away and just said nothing. Nothing in this world could make me feel worse. Whatever. I have to find Mal. The one I love. I knew exactly where she was. Enchanted Lake. I quickly ran to the beautiful lake, I didn't see Mal. I ran towards the water, as I was looking at the water, I saw a purple haired girl in a leather jacket in the water floating around. It was Mal. I quickly jumped into the water and carried Mal up onto the rock hard surface.

Mal's POV

I felt tears run down my face as Ben carried me into the dry surface, "Stop pretending. You've already broken my heart many times." I said still having tears run down my face.

"WHY, WHY MAL. WHY DO YOU ALWAYS THINK IM PRETENDING. I LOVE YOU. CANT YOU SEE. DO I NEED TO KILL MYSELF JUST FOR YOU TO SEE I LOVE YOU SO DAMN MUCH. YOU ARE MY PURPOSE MAL. YOU LOVE ME AND I LOVE YOU!" Ben raged and screams with anger.

Ben's POV

Why? Why can't she understand I will only love her. Forever. Why?

Mal cries even more, tears running down her face even faster. I felt bad, What have I done?

Mal's POV

I love him, He loves Ashley. Why? Why does he have to always pretend that he loves me. I've lost hope.

Sometimes, it's just better when you don't hope for anything. That way, you won't get heartbroken.

I wanted to scream, cry and blow up everything in Auradon. I wanted to go to the Isle Of The Lost and be evil again. Why am I feeling this way? Why am I feeling lost? Why do I feel like my hands are tied? I want to crawl under a hole and never come back. I want to curse everyone who is good. Why am I feeling this way? Why?

Oh geez this chapter is emotional. Haha. 💖😂 Stay evil. 💜