Part 3

-Time Skip-

It was 9 pm. Mal and Ben were back into their dorms.

Evie was happily humming while sewing Mal's wedding dress, Evie saw Mal and quickly hugged Mal for no reason.

"Okay?" Mal said to herself and hugging Evie back.

Evie lets of the hug and so does Mal, "So, M. You're going to get married soon! Love is wonderful." Evie said looking at Mal. "It is. It really is." Mal says agreeing and then twirling around the girly pink dorm room. "E. I'm finally getting married! I thought this day would never come!" Mal said jumping and squealing.

"Why? I mean you're 21, it's kinda the right time to get married, soon to be Queen Mal!" Evie said taking Mal's hand. "Um, hello? I'm a villain's kid." Mal says.

"Oh right.." Evie said, "But, Come on! What could be better? We are finally free from wicked things. You are soon to be queen of Auradon. And you could have the best husband in all of Auradon! and the Isle." Evie says.

"Not could have. it's a will have, E. You always look at the bright side." Mal says. "Everything is brighter over there." Evie says smiling. "So? When will you tell the two dumb boys?" Evie asks.

"Tomorrow, probably." Mal says.

"So, Mal." Evie says handing Mal a sketch of the wedding dress Evie was thinking Mal could wear. "What do you think?" Evie asks Mal.

"It looks like the gown I wore to Ben's coronation." Mal says. "That day. Meant a lot to us. A lot." Evie says smiling. Mal nodded. "I love it." Mal says.

"So. Did Ben ask you on a date again?" Evie asked. Mal nodded. Evie chuckles, "You two are so perfect. Never gotten into a fight. Never gotten betrayed by a prince. And never got two timed by." Evie groaned, "Him." Evie says finishing her sentence.

"Chad?" Mal says. Evie huffed, "Him." Evie said.

Mal laughs, "You have Doug."

"And I love him so so so so so much!" Evie says smiling.

Mal laughs. "Whatever, Maybe you should continue on that little gown." Mal says then going to bed.

"Alright." Evie agrees and continues sewing. She decides to sleep at 11 pm and she did.

             -End Of The Day
::::::::❤︎❤︎:::::::❤︎❤︎:::::::::❤︎❤︎
So? What do you babes think? Please vote. Thanks! 💜