Screw You

Yup, it's another one of those chapters again ( I write up something way off-topic). First up, LIKING AND COMMENTING. HOW BLEEPING DIFFICULT IS IT FOR YOU TO SIMPLY TYPE IN A COMMENT TO AT LEAST ACKNOWLEDGE ME WORK AND THE LEAST YOU COULD DO IS LIKE. I MEAN I DID AFTER ALL DEVOTE SO MANY HOURS TO THIS NARRATIVE TO MAKE IT AS FLAWLESS AS IT CAN BE WHILST STANDING OUT BUT NO, YOU DECIDE TO BOYCOTT AND WHATNOT. THIS IS YOUR LAST OPPORTUNITY FOLKS. AS OF NOW I AM CANCELING THE PRODUCTION OF FURTHER CHAPTERS TILL I START RECEIVING SOME APPRECIATION. I deserve better than this! To reiterate, this is why people don't use Wattpad or most likely never heard of it; it's so goddamp difficult to get a certain amount of views because of a crappy audience filled with horrific, vile, white adolescents most likely looking for a teenage heart throb and/or a mediocre, crappy narrative about werewolves and all that other rubbish. You disgust me. We came this far so I suggest you start appreciating and quit being so stubborn. Furthermore, I hereby declare the cancellation of the production of any chapters beyond this point until further notice. You guys brought this on yourselves and now, it's up to you.

Update as of 10-7-15: As an amendment to the Declaration of Cancellation, I have decided to make things more... Flexible if you will. Starting today, if I don't receive at least some appreciation ( I.e suggestions through comments or likes on chapters other than this one for the sole purpose of it being harsh) about 10 likes and comments being the goal here, I will, and I'm writing this without hesitation even though the commas make it seem so, unpublish ALL of the chapters. You have until Friday the 9th to kick things into gear and to reiterate once more, it's up to you now.

In addition, it's disappointing how I have to literally blackmail my audience through an individual chapter that could've been related to the story line. But no, that doesn't seem to be the case.

Hours of dedication, thought-out ideas, a voice for the people, a different perspective on worldly issues and views, unique creativity, and the delivery of both the story line and jokes, along with a numerous amount of other factors. And what do I get in return? The opposite of what I would've expected by now. I'm not sure if I have to wait a bit longer or what but cut me some slack guys, I'm tired of imploring and requesting and reminding you. That's your responsibility, not mine. See, I could've been diverting my full attention to another groundbreaking chapter that you hopefully would enjoy, according to the current statistics. America and those of you that are international, you have let me down and honestly, I don't even know how to proceed from here on out. I get the fact that I'm racist and that it may tend to go overboard but, according to the surplus in views, you guys seem to like this zany yet totally insane sense of humor.

Let's be honest here, we all have some form of prejudice against a certain race. For example, it's natural to be frightened when you're walking at night and you see a black guy walking unusually. It's all natural and you know what, it may even be in our blood from the Civil Rights Era ( disregard that statement for those of you that are international. that was attended for our ... interrelated friends). I respect blacks because I believe that some of them are good and even nice people but those that I have encountered, well writers write from experience so let's just leave it at that. These are just stereotypes people. Not intended to offend but to poke fun at. I hope that statement wasn't ignorant but do you see what I mean?

Racial discrimination has been fought against for centuries and yet to this day, we still have it. This goes for everyone, not just what this book revolves around. Which reminds me, I also attempt to satirize other notable races as well. I even provide a written warning in my summary. Twice! So anyway, some people may find racist humor appealing and some may not because it's not their cup of tea. I completely respect and understand that and that's fine with me. Racism is inevitable because lets face it, a piece of legislation banning racism? Come on! It's like banning comedy for being too obnoxious. It's part of life and it occasionally happens through a misconception or slip-up. That may not be entirely true but bear with me for a moment. MLK fought for peace, a united society, no racial discrimination and segregation. Now, the pure definition of racism is considering a race as inferior or less than others. I'm not saying that at all and I'm certainly not promoting violence or hatred against blacks and so on. These are jokes that shouldn't be taken the wrong way. Sure it's inevitable but it's life. Let's be honest for a moment. Rap music nowadays goes against everything MLK wanted and some students are so ignorant they just don't care about what he's done. Disappointing, is it not? Sure these are expressionists but it's all about money, power, guns, etc. Some people might take a song a different way but that's there problem. Additionally and to reiterate, every culture has their issues and conflicts and I attempt to pick up on that and make a living off of that if you will. For instance ahyow! Just realized that I'd be better of NOT cracking another joke in order to avoid a lawsuit.

With that being said, I hoped you learned something from my in-depth explanation and my intention isn't to offend anyone but to make fun of them. There may be a slight difference but I just try to be as clean as possible. Now onto business. You have until Friday. The deadline for time is 6:00 P.M.

My sincerest for coming off strong or whatever reason you happen to detest me for. I should, in fact, be thankful for an audience that got me to where I am and I thank you for that. Obviously I can't express my gratitude electronically as that would be lengthy but if I had the chance, I would thank each and every one of you. I mean it. All I ask in return is some likes on some of the chapters other than this one that you've liked that's related to the storyline along with some comments containing suggestions. This just acts as both an embargo, maybe even a human trafficking section, and motivation to be more interactive with my audience. Here's for years to come.