Ultron

I bet you're wondering how it all happened. How I was now stuck here in a dirty cell under the power of Ultron. I try as hard as I can to muster up as much electricity within me but to no avail. I was suitless and therefor, worthless.

"Please." I whimper, begging him from behind cold bars.

"Please?" He asks me, a slight smirk appearing in his face.

"I will destroy Stark if it's the last thing I do." His voice grumbles, his metal body clanking away from me.

I thought Tony had fixed everything. But this Ultron was still in full effect once Ultron XT was put into place and commenced, the original Ultron was reborn. With Tony's good XT version equipped and fighting an army of super humans, here I was, trapped..

It all started after Thor had arrived. His entrance so undeniably noticeable that Lutes had found our base. The tower. That night, I cuddled against Tony. My eyes tearful.

"Tony." I whisper as he sleeps.

"Yes, Janny?"

"I don't feel well."

He holds his hand to my forehead and shrugs.

"I don't feel a fever."

Suddenly I'm overwhelmed with the spinning sensation and take a vomit spell to the floor beneath us. I feel Tony's body cringe. He simply pulls my hair back and chuckles. Why in the world was he laughing?

"What?" I bark between dry heaves.

"Promise not to be upset?"

I couldn't prepare myself for his words. I wasn't sure I had wanted to hear them but I already knew better.

"I hope you're pregnant." He states bluntly, petting my arm.

"Tony. Why? Why me?" I wasn't sure how to feel.

I felt somewhat trapped and somewhat giddy. The thought of being pregnant with Tony's kid was unfathomable but felt so right.

"Because if the world ends I want it t end with you. I want a family with you. I always have. I haven't seen you in ten years, Janny. I never thought I would again. You hated me. When you show up I have a girlfriend, one who I loved as much as I did you and yet she betrayed me. You're the only woman in my life who's been a pain in the ass but also a miracle. I'm sorry if it seems like I'm trapping you into this, but I have you that choice. And you chose differently."

He was completely right.

"Tony.. I-"

Fury barges in and begins clapping.

"There army is unleashed, Pepper and Lutes are on their way to the White House. If they make it there who knows what will happen to the world. Tony, gather your AI units and set them out, we'll follow in slowly behind. That's an order." Fury walks out and Tony does as he is told, walking out behind the boss.

"I love you baby, we'll talk later." He says, winking at me.

I walk over the window, the tower exceedingly bright due to Thors entrance, the walls still buzzing with electric current.

"Well, well, well." I hear from behind me. It wasn't a voice I had never recognized.

I whip around and am greeted with a torn robotic body. It grins at me and I scream, trying my best to shoot at it but my powers were weak and my suit was with Tony.

I fall to the floor and can't believe it, I am blacking out.

I woke up in the cell I had earlier described. And after Ultron had discussed with me his hatred for Tony, in behind him was Lutes.

"We've become great friends, Ultron and I. We envision the same future. Robotics, wealth, purification. And I will rule this planet with the help of your company. You have no choice in the matter now, your lab is mine." He chuckles.

"You can't do this!" I scream at him.

"I already have!" He shouts at me, spit flying into my face.

He grips the bars and grins, his teeth shining brightly at me.

"Thanks to your pal Thor, you were an easy find. Tony will sacrifice anything to save you and his precious offspring." Lutes chuckles and steps away.

I hold my stomach, looking down at it than back up at him.

"How... H-how did you know?" I whisper.

"Please. I can see right through you." He speaks through gritted teeth.

"You're only days along."