Chapter 2: Silence

Chapter 2: Silence

I give the man with Les a death glare." You..." I growl. He looks taken back." Hi, Kirsten, it's daddy!" He greeted, as though I was five." I know who the h*ll you are... you gave me temple Displasia, your the reason my mom is dead... your the reason I lost my mother at age 8..." I said coldly. He looked hurt by my words, good. I started to walk over to him." And I bet your the reason Cameron almost died..." I growled as I grabbed ahold of his shirt collar. I felt something prick my neck, and I was out as soon as my head hit the floor...

Cameron's POV

I made sure the towel wrapped around my lower half as I stood up." What the h*ll, Maggie?!" I yelled. She just stuck Kirsten with some sort of medicine." She's fine, Cameron, I just gave her some sleeping medicine." Maggie reassured me, I rushed over and picked up the now sleeping Kirsten. Camille and I walked out of the room. As Camille changed Kirsten I actually put some clothes on. I stare at her sleeping face, as I try and figure out the tingling feeling I felt on my lips when I woke up. Is that what you felt when you were to wake up from a jump start on your heart? It was weird... I sit beside Kirsten and begin stroking her hair. If only she knew how I felt, the real reason I'm over protective, if only she knew the truth...

----------------------------------------------

Hey, guys, sorry it's so short and it's been so long. I have an extremely busy schedule since school started back up.