Chapter 3: The End or The Beginning?

Cameron's POV

" Kirsten..." I beg." Cameron, please? Maggie said we needed to keep a close eye on you, I'm not gonna leave you alone till you eat something!" Kirsten says stubbornly." It's been hours since you've eaten, Cameron." She says, I sigh and correct her." Five minutes, sunshine. It's been five minutes." Kirsten blushes and sighs. Suddenly, Kirsten asks a question I've been dreading to hear." Why did you kiss me?" She asks, I sigh." I-I just felt the need..." I tolled her, it was true, but I always feel the need to kiss her everytime I see her. It's just how I feel. I always thought liking someone was a childhood thing, but here I am, liking Kirsten." There has to be more to it, Cameron, you don't just feel the need to kiss people." She said," You don't process emotions very well, remember?" I tell her, standing up from the table. "It's getting better..." She said, I could see the hurt in her eyes, I knew she wasn't lying.

Kirsten's POV

I hate this... I hate feeling emotion. I felt like I loved Cameron, and I was hurt by what he said. But, as the hurt rushed through me, I felt a strange need to do something..." I-I'm sorry..." I said. Cameron looked apauled." It's okay..." I walked around the island and hugged him. I felt him hug back, and as I looked up he had his head leaned back. I saw him mouth something after he closed his eyes. 'Why me?' Does he hate me? I pulled back, grabbed my coat, and hastily walked out the door.