Chapter 5: A Special Visitor

Kristen's POV

I heard crying, I heard voices, I heard beeps, but I couldn't understand it. It sounded like I was underwater. I heard one voice perfectly clear, one I longed to hear again since I was a little girl. It was my mother. I soon realized I couldn't see anything. It was pitch black except one little white dot that seemed to be growing, it was slowly becoming bigger. It seemed to be forming in the shape of a human. Not just any human, a women. A women with white wings, and the women with white wings was my mother. I couldn't say a single word, but my thoughts were loud and clear. I just knew I was screaming " Mommy!" And she seemed to be speaking back." Yes, Kirsten, it's mommy." I knew I was smiling." I miss you" I thought, and I meant it. I don't know why or how, but I did." I miss you to, darling, but it's not your time. It's not even remotely close. Cameron needs you right now, his heart won't be able to take the loss." She tolled me. She gave me a hug and kissed my forehead before she began transforming into the tiny white dot. And in an instant, the dot was gone, and so was the blackness surrounding me. I was in a hospital room. I looked around and saw a human form, I couldn't tell who it was, my vision was blurry. My eyes soon focused and the form was Cameron." C-Cameron...?" I croaked, he shot up and looked at me." Kirsten, your finally awake!" He chimed. I nodded, that's odd. I can feel everything, but I don't feel any pain. Actually, there aren't any bruises, scratches, bandages, or casts." How long was I out?" I asked." Almost a year..." he answered. I gasped.