Chapter 4

I was stuck in that god forsaken Police Station for the entire weekend. It sucked bad. I had to answer the questions those agents had and I really didn't like the way they looked down on me. Then again that's how I always feel. Ugh, I hate this!

I stormed out of the station rubbing my raw wrists. They wouldn't take off the darn cuffs. I mean come on Evan deserved what he got. He went too far this time.

I went to the high school and dashed down the halls. I was already late. Being in the station with those agents made me miss three class periods. I am not gonna miss another one.

I may hate this hell hole, but that wasn't reason for me to not show up. I slipped into my class, thankful the teacher didn't say anything. The school day just blew by like a breeze. Any other day I would be ecstatic about that, but now I have to head to the 'rents house and face them.

Unless...

Oh yes. That is exactly what I need. A day away. I could hit up a college party or even just wander the city. As long as I don't get caught... I don't want a repeat of last weekend. This will be perfect. Note to self, no fight clubs tonight.

I took off through the halls, passing a very depressed looking Elliot. Ugh, I just feel awful for the guy. I mean, first his parents get a divorce, then his sister gets kidnapped, and now his sister is dead. I slowed my pace and watched as Ross approached Elliot.

For one day I wish Ross would just give us all a break.

Ross pushed Elliot into the lockers and something inside of me snapped. I went at Ross.

I caught his hand as he drew it back to strike Elliot. He turned around to hit me, but I quickly twisted his arm behind his back and shoved him into the tiled floor. "Leave... him... alone!" I hissed into his ear.

Ross grunted and I twisted his arm back farther. "What was that? I couldn't hear you...!"

"Alexandra!"

My head popped up and I came face to face with Principal Wilson. This is just not my week...

Principal Wilson pulled me off of his son and I didn't struggle. He pulled me with him down the hall. I kept my head down as he pulled me past those agents. Why are they here?

He pushed me down into a chair and sat down at his desk. "You've been finding your way into trouble a lot here lately." Wilson stated dryly.

"I would say it is finding me."

His office door opened and in came the agents. Of freaking course. He gave them a nod and turned back to me. "Alex these are some agents who are working on the string of murders."

"Yeah, we've met..."

He rolled his eyes. That is something an authority figure should never do. "Why am I not surprised?" What a jerk. Its not like I'm always in trouble. Okay I'll admit I get in trouble more than most but that doesn't make me a bad kid.

Hotch gave me a look of understanding. He had two new agents with him. "Mr. Wilson, I'm SSA Aaron Hotchner. This Special Agent Derek Morgan and Doctor Spencer Reid." He motioned towards his associates.

A doctor? Weird...

Wilson nodded and looked at me. "Two weeks detention."

I stared at him and jumped from my seat. I guess you could say I'm short fused, but I am not getting in trouble for what his son did. "That's not fair! It was Ross not me!"

Wilson glared at me. "Not from what I saw."

"Of course not! You see what you want to see! You just won't admit that your son isn't perfect!"

Someone behind me muffled a laugh. Go ahead laugh it up, I am sick of this favor your own flesh and blood crap. Wilson glared at me. "Get out of my office, now!"

I shrugged, completely unfazed by his attitude towards me, and walked out of his office.

******

He leaned against the wall of Rockwell High watching as she attacked the boy. He knew the boy was Ross, son of the school's principal. He chuckled to himself as she easily took the boy down.

But the principal had to come up. He took her from him and that made his blood run cold. Took her to his office. He let out a low growl and followed a safe ways behind.

The man dropped his head as the agents walked right past him. They were getting close, but they didn't know it. The time was coming. Soon she would be his.

He waited for her outside of the office. He started to follow her, but quickly stopped when an agent came out to speak with her. Why do they have to ruin everything?

He slinked away once again. He was growing impatient but at least he knew it would be worth it. She would be worth it. In due time she would be his and they won't be able to stop him.

*******

Hi :) Let me know what you think of the story so far. Vote or Comment