Chapter 19: My Love

Norths POV
(it got to hard to write her full name, yes, I am lazy asf)

I held Delilah close to my pounding heart as I stared at him and him at me. I watched as his eyes became watery and his lip shake.

He took a slow step forward and continued to do so until he was just in front of Delilah and I. My eyes started to tear up as he slowly bent down and put his hands on mine, the sparks, the tingles... I had forgotten what the feeling felt like even though we haven't been far apart long... Although to me it had felt like eternity.

He put his hand on my cheek and wiped my eyes with his thumb. A tear dropped from his eye as he said, "Oh, my love.. I've missed you."

I smiled slightly and gently lay Delilah down on the front porch next to me and looked back at Hunter. He took my hand and stood up, so did I. He put his arms around my waste and I put mine around his neck.

The tingles and sparks became fireworks.

I missed him, so much. I hadn't realised how much I have until now. My wolf growled inside my head but I didn't care, she can't control me now.

Hunter slowly leaned in and closed his eyes, my heart was thumping, faster and faster until I felt his soft warm lips touch mine. I closed my eyes taking in the feelings he made me feel.

After a minute he pulled away and put his forehead against mine. I smiled and I could tell he was as well.

"North..." He started, "i.. We have all been so worried about you has everything been okay?" He asked. I nodded.

"Okay.." He said. Suddenly, his facial expression changed to a guilty look.

I pulled away and tilted my head to the side, "What's happened Hunter?" I asked.

"Nothing," he replied, "I just feel guilty for what I'm about to do." He said, I tried to figure out what he meant.

'North, you stupid human... It's a trap!!' My wolf screamed in my head and just as the words left her mouth, I felt a sharp pain at the back of my head.

"I had to do it this way North.." Hunter said, I felt my eyes become weary and my knees give way. Hunter caught me and Delilah and watched as I feel into darkness.

--
Hunters POV

My heart ached as I hit the back of her head, successfully knocking her out.

As my men arrived, I laid her out, on the grass and caressed her cheek. I looked over at Delilah, she was sitting up looking back at me with a tired and confused look on her face. I smiled and walked over to her.

Her eyes looked droopy as I carefully undid the amulet from her neck. It glowed as I took it off her. I silently signaled for one of my men to take her inside and out her to sleep.

I walked back over to my mate and looked at the amulet in my hand.

'Please, please may this help her.' I begged to the moon goddess. As the Ancient book instructed, I placed the amulet around Norths neck.

It glowed brighter and for a moment, nothing happened. But then in a blink of an eyes north opened her eyes, they were glowing as red as rubies. Sweat was forming on her forehead, you could feel the amount of power radiating off North. North howled a painful howl, I felt terrible, I was causing her pain for something that might not even work!

I stood up and turned away. I couldn't watch the pain she was in because of me.

I heard the cracking of her bones and after a while, instead of a howl I heard a scream coming from her mouth.

I whipped myself around to face her, the screaming stopped. I bent down to I inspect her, sweat covered her body, yet the smell of flowers filled the air.

Laying next to my beautiful mate was a near dead black wolf. It was panting, I stalked over to it, I felt my anger and hate growing the closer I got to it. It looked up at me, we had a mutual feeling towards each other.

"I was so close. I made a dumb mistake and now my people will pay for thousands of thousands of years to come for this mistake." The wolf spoke quietly.

"Rouges are not meant to be respected or trusted wolves, demon wolf. They would have over thrown you when the time was right and then this world we share with the humans would have most definitely fallen to ruin, if it haven't already in your rein." I replied, I let my emotions come through as I said.

The demon wolf looked at me, "you think you're so much better than everyone. This is why us rouges despise you." She snarled.

I frowned and growled at her. Weakly she growled back as well. Her eyes slowly rolled back as she did and then she slowly took her last breath.

Relief washed over me as she did. I turned around to my beautiful mate laying down on the grass. I picked her up and brought her inside. I quietly walked up the stairs and into my room and placed her on my bed.

I got a warm wet cloth and started wiping the grime and dirt off her face and body, making sure not to wake her.  I carefully dried her and tucked her into my bed and sat down on the single chair, waiting for my mate to wake up, so I could feel her warm embrace once more.

--
-A/N-

Omg guys it's been to long. I'm soooooo sooooo sorry!!!!!!
I hope this chapter makes up for the wait??
At the moment I'm going through comments and messages I have received and some of you are just truly amazing and gave me the motivation to complete this chapter.

I think there will probably be two more chapters before I end this book. I'll try make a very long ending for you all, yeah?

I love you all so much <3

Thank you

Please Comment and Vote