Chapter 9: Its only the Beginning Chosen one

Just to let you guys know, I never named Deagon, Trinity, Hunter, Melody, Finns and Jacksons wolfs so...

Hunter's wolf is called Axel

Melody's wolf is called Melissa

Deagon's wolf is called Archer

Finn's wolf is called David

And Jackson's wolf is called Harry

Enjoy the chappie!!

North Azure Alexandria Parker

I snuggled up to Hunter, he smiled, "what do you want to talk about now, kitten?" He asked, I giggled at his 'pet' name for me.

"We barely spend time together," I whine, he chuckles, "you make your self so busy, that's why." he says, looking at me with love and a hint of sadness.

'mate is sad' Ember whines. I slowly start to fill in the gap between us, I press my lips onto his and the world just falls away. It was magical. My heart was basically exploding in my chest.

Then, he tried to make the kiss more heated, he licked my lip, want entrance and of course, being me, I denied... Which made him growl. Quickly, without breaking the kiss, he lifted me up so I straddled his lap, this took me by surprise, I gasped. Taking this opportunity, he slipped his tongue into my mouth, exploring every inch. I softly moaned.

Suddenly, we were interrupted by the one and only Trinity. "Look, I only have to stand you and the other bitch for another few days, but please, make her stop crying! These walls aren't sound proof anymore!" Trinity said, I sighed and looked at Hunter, "I'll be back in a moment?" I said, more like a question, he nodded. I got off his lap and walked down the hall way, the screams and cries of Delilah were almost chilling, I had only put her to bed, not 10 minutes ago? I reached her door and opened it, flashbacks of opening my parents door, floated to the front of my mind. I opened Delilahs door, I saw the poor thing in her crib, with a figure leaning over the crib, with a small silver pocket knife in its hand.

The figures head snapped and looked me straight in the eyes, it had bright red eyes, the figure almost looked wild.

"Only the beginning, chosen one, I'll be back for you, for this is your only weakness." the figure said, opening the closest window and jumping out.

I rushed toward the window, looking out, only to see a glimpse of the wild nodded figure. That very moment, I felt scared. I turned to the screaming Delilah, she was in her crib. I rushed over and picked her up, I felt her instantly calm down at my touch, although she was still crying, "nor nor it h-hurts!" She screamed, I ran out of the room and into the kitchen, lying Delilah down on to the counter. she had a long cut, trailing from her shoulder to the knuckles on her hand. "Deagon, Hunter!" I screamed. Deagon and Hunter came instantly.

"What happened?" Yelled Deagon, looking at Delilah, Hunter had already rushed off to find Zander. I was searching in the bashed up pantry, looking for Medicine and bandages. "I d-don't know!" I screamed, tears rolling down my face as I searched for medicine, "there was someone in the room, Deagon! Some freak show did this to her!" I screamed again, I finally found some disinfectant, I looked at Deagon who was carefully inspecting her wound. "Silver..." He mumbled, turning towards me, "get me the disinfectant and look for some bandages!" He said in his Alpha voice. I turned around a continued looking in the pantry.

"What's happened?" Asked Thorn, worriedly looking at Delilah, "go get the pack doctor Thorn... Now!" I yelled, I heard his feet run off.

--

It has been half an hour since the doctor arrived. I couldn't stop crying, "she'll be okay, North" Hunter cooed. I sniffled, "I-it's a-ll my f-fault" I said, more tears streaming down my face. My baby sister, might die, all because of me.