Chapter 1 (Rewards)

So here is chapter 1 ( Τόσο εδώ είναι κεφάλαιο 1)

Third person POV

"PERSEUS JACKSON!!" Zeus boomed calling the Hero of Olympus twice foreword once Percy was kneeling in front of Zeus, the King of Olympus said/asked "Perseus for your achievements in winning the second Gigantean war and single handedly taking down Gaia and most of her children plus saving Artemis from Gration, we the council thank you and once again ask you Percy Jackson, will you become the God of Time, Swordsmanship, Earth, Heroes and Loyalty?" Percy stood there thinking about what to do.

Percy's POV

I was thinking about what to do and came up with an idea so I said "I accept but under two conditions." The Gods looked happy that I accepted but nervous when I said I had two conditions, "what would they be Percy?" Asked the most unlikely Goddess Artemis, "I would like that the peaceful Titans like Leto, Calypso and Grandma Rhea to be released and that Aunt Hestia and Uncle Hades have their thrones back, and you all except Hades and Hestia for the second part must swear on the Styx that you will return the thrones back and all of you will swear on the Styx that the peaceful Titans will be released!" I said with confidence. "It shall be done, we the current council swear on the Styx that we will return the thrones back." After Zeus said that two new thrones were added to the end of the thrones. One was pure black with bones around the base of the throne and with a skull on the top of the head rest. The other one was a simple throne that was made to look like fire. Then Zeus said "now we the new Olympian council swear on the Styx that we will release the peaceful Titans from their prisons." After that Zeus muttered a chant in Greek saying " Δία βασιλιά των θεών ακούω από τιμωρία να αποκηρύξει την ειρηνική Τιτάνων όπως κυρία Ρέα, κυρία Λέτο και Καλυψώ." (I Zeus king of the Gods hear by renounce punishment on the peaceful Titans such as Lady Rhea, Lady Leto, and Calypso.) "Why with the ancient Greek for freeing the Titans but not for the thrones?" I asked "oh I just thought it would be fancier" Zeus said with a shrug, "but now on to more pressing matters, " Δία βασιλιά του Olympus Λόρδου του ουρανού, ο Θεός των Thunder, αστραπή, νόμου, παραγγελία και της δικαιοσύνης, ακούω από σας Περσέα Αχιλλέα Jackson γιος του Ποσειδώνα/Ποσειδώνα και Sally Jackson προφέρει την Ολύμπιος Θεός του χρόνου, ξιφασκία, γη, ήρωες και την πίστη. Τίτλο ελληνική σας θα είναι ο Περσέας ο καταστροφέας, τίτλο Ρωμαϊκή σας θα είναι ο Περσέας ο γενναίος. Σύμβολο δύναμή σας είναι Riptide (Anaklusmos), ιερό ζώο σας θα είναι ένας λύκος και το Domain σας θα στρατόπεδο Ολυμπία." (I Zeus King of Olympus Lord of the Sky, God of Thunder, Lightning, Law, Order and Justice, hear by pronounce you Perseus Achilles Jackson Son of Poseidon/Neptune and Sally Jackson the Olympian God of Time, Swordsmanship, Earth, Heroes and Loyalty. your Greek Title will be Perseus the Destroyer, your Roman Title will be Perseus the Brave. your Symbol of Power is Riptide (Anaklusmos), your Sacred Animal will be a Wolf and your Domain will be Camp Olympia.)

So what do you think about this Chapter? ( Έτσι τι σκέφτεστε για αυτό το κεφάλαιο)