Chapter 2 (Find Trainers)

Here is Chapter 2 ( Εδώ είναι το κεφάλαιο 2)

Third Person POV

After Percy past out so his body could accept the changes, the rest of the council were debating on who should Percy's trainers be. "I say we have Poseidon help Perseus with his demigod powers cause they will be stronger and help him with his Earth powers with Demeter and Persephone, Ares for combat, Athena for history about the Gods and help Perseus with his Time powers, Hera and Aphrodite help Perseus with his Loyalty power, Artemis teach Perseus with his Heroes Domain cause you are always in the mortal world and teach Perseus to be able to hunt, Hermes teach Perseus to be able to teleport and change into his true form." Zeus said waiting to see if anyone had any objections when no one said anything they waited for Percy to wake up. While they were waiting for Percy to wake up Apollo suddenly stiffened and said (I'm taking some of the plot that I don't own from The Life Changing Prophecy) "as swift as the wind he must bed, the eternal huntress he must wed, current oath will be dropped by earth and time, as well as a dead huntress still in her prime, with each new child they make a force to help Olympus run its course the ruling pair will step down so the new couple may take the crown." "Ahhh shit." Percy and Artemis said at the same time.