Chapter 3

So here is chapter 3

Third Person POV

During the party Rhea came up to Percy and asked him if he wanted to talk in private "OK" he said when they were in private Rhea turned to Percy and asked him if he had a brother "I don't remember why?" Percy asked "I so sorry Percy but I just learned this by Hyperion that you have a brother and Gaia tried to turn him against you but like you he has a pure heart." Rhea said "what's his name?" Percy asked "Korry Cameron, the reason why he has a different last name is because of his adopted parents, and when my husband found him he made him a Titan of weapons, hunting, shadow blood, shape shifting, elements and creation" Rhea said "WHAT!!!!!!!!" Percy yelled. "Why was I never told!" "Because Kronos would've tried to kill him but that would've been bad of my husband's part cause your brother is the strongest Titan just like you are the strongest Olympian and Zeus would've gotten the Olympian's and their children to help kill him if Zeus found out but now that you are the King of the Olympians that won't happen" Rhea said " OK Grandma can you get the Titans to help look for him and I'll have the Olympians help look for him too" Percy said "OK lets go and call a council meeting" Rhea said when they got back to the throne room Percy shot a golden beam of energy into the sky calling a council meeting and Rhea shot a sky blue, sea green, black, forest green, orange and whitish  grey beam of energy into the sky too calling the council of the Titans. When all the Gods Major and minor and the Titans major and minor Percy said "today me and grandma Rhea need to tell you all something" Rhea continued "we need you all to keep an eye out for the Titan of weapons, hunting, shadow blood, shape shifting, elements and creation. His name is Korry Cameron; and we need him on our team encase of another war." "So please if you see him report to ether me or Rhea OK?" Percy asked and received a lot of nods from both Titans and Gods.

So I hoped you liked this chapter I'm trying to work on chapter 4 but ideas are coming very slowly so it might be awhile I sorry.