Missing You

Patrick's POV

I drag Riley off to the bus as soon as Pete parks the car.

"Why did you have to bring me-" Riley's question is cut off by loud yelling coming from inside one of the buses.

"Uh-oh." Those are the last words out of her mouth before she gets thrown to the ground by all of Panic!, All Time Low, Paramore, and Twenty One Pilots.

They all fall to the ground with an "umph". All of them except Riley, who just screams.

I hold back my laughter as I help her up from the ground.

"Riley!" all of them yell and squish her into a giant group hug. "Hi.... guys.... can't... breath... You need... to let... go..." she breaths out. Everyone reluctantly moves away from her as she composes herself.

"Where have you been? It's been over a year since we last saw you! We've all missed you!" Brendon says as he lifts her off the ground and spins her around in a hug.

"I don't know. I guess I was just busy," she lies. We all know something went on a few years ago. She didn't even have a job when she dropped out of college.

"Yeah, yeah. Well, I'm just glad to have you back!" Hayley says as she slings an arm around Riley. "There's always too much testosterone when I'm the only girl."

Riley smiles a bit before Jack sneaks behind her and throws her over his shoulder. "Jack! Put me down!" she screams as he runs towards the All Time Low bus. He just laughs as he climbs on the bus.

Jack's POV

I can't believe Riley's going on tour with us. I've- we've missed her so much. Well, to be honest, I think I've missed her the most. Maybe not more than Patrick, of coarse.

"Jack. Snap out of it!" Riley snaps her fingers in front of my eyes.  I let out a sigh before turning my attention back to her. "Yeah?" I ask her.

She looks a bit taken back by my sudden swing in mood, but lets it go and places one of her signature smiles on her lips. Her plump, pink lips....

"Let's go work on a song!" I blurt out. "I've been working on one in secret and I need a second opinion from someone other than the guys."

She eagerly nods her head and drags me to the back of the bus. "Riley.... Riley.... Riley the stuff for the song is in my bunk."

I see a light blush coat her cheeks. "We have to get a guitar first!" she says before taking off again. "I'll meet you in your bunk," she calls back.

I chuckle and walk over to my bunk before ducking down and climbing in.

Riley isn't far behind with a guitar in hand. "So, what have you got so far?" she asks snatching the notebook from my hands.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Riley's POV

We've been on the road for almost fifteen hours, and are about ten minutes from the first venue. I've mainly been working with Jack on the new song, but I'm now sitting in the lounge area, catching up with Alex, Zach, and Rian.

I decided to switch buses for the first week or so, that way I can catch up with everyone. After I've been in everyone's bus, I'll either stay with Fall Out Boy or keep switching it something.

"Riley! We're there! Come on! Let's go explore!" Alex says as he drags me off the bus. This is going to be a long day off....

The title is obviously a All Time Low song... And the song they were working on was Missing You. Once the book is over, I'll have a playlist at the beginning of the story with all the songs!

I hope you guys are enjoying it! I know it's been fun coming up with the plot for this story!

Love you guys,
Kelley