Chapter 8

New inserts

F/C= Favorite color

(Favorite cereal)

F/T/S= Favorite TV show
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~3rd person at your house~

'Is it really my last day tomorrow?' You thought to yourself laying on your soft F/C comforter. You didn't want to stop working the night shift it was actually really fun with the animatronics... Except for when Freddy was trying to kill you. 'Maybe I can keep the job if I ask my boss' you thought hopefully. You were slowly falling asleep thinking of your friends.

~time skip to when you wake up~

You woke up with some major bedhead(like the picture). Yawning you got up and looked at your clock and saw it was 9 PM. You went to the kitchen and grabbed a bowl of (Favorite cereal). You took it into the living room, sat on the couch and turned on the tv. You flipped through the channels trying to find your favorite show F/T/S. You watched until you got bored and said

"I better get ready" seeing that it was already 11:40

You quickly finished your cereal, got a shower and got dressed.

~your POV~

I walked out to my car a got in. I wonder what's going to happen at work today. Well whatever happens today I'm still gonna ask my boss if I can keep the job... Unless I die that is. I cringed at the thought of getting stuffed into an animatronic suit. I was now driving to the pizzeria, listening to some music. It only takes about 15 minutes to get there so I was there at about 11:55. I walked into the pizzeria and started walking to my office. When I got to my office I saw...

To BE CONTINUED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OK I'm sorry it's so short I promise the next chapters are gonna be longer. Because well these next chapters are gonna be the different endings for all the characters. Again sorry it's flipping short... Bye!!!