Foxy's ending

~Flashback~

I walked out to my car a got in. I wonder what's going to happen at work today. Well whatever happens today I'm still gonna ask my boss if I can keep the job... Unless I die that is. I cringed at the thought of getting stuffed into an animatronic suit. I was now driving to the pizzeria, listening to some music. It only takes about 15 minutes to get there so I was there at about 11:55. I walked into the pizzeria and started walking to my office. When I got to my office I saw...

~Your POV~

When I got into my office I saw Foxy. Hm... What was he doing here already? Oh well. I smiled at him and stepped towards him.

"H-Hey Foxy." I stuttered out

Foxy smiled a toothy grin at me.

" 'Ello there lass." He paused for a moment "er.. Listen there be somethin I be needin to tell ya" he finished

I cocked my head to the side slightly in confusion. His cheeks seemed to dust a bright pink. I opened my mouth to say something but Foxy quickly connected our lips together.

~3rd Person~

As he smashed his lips onto yours, your eyes widen but you quickly relax into the kiss. Foxy roughly forced his tongue into your mouth. He explored your wet cavern savoring your taste like it was the treasure he most loved. Massaging your tongue, you moaned into the kiss. He pulled away leaving a trail of saliva still connecting you while smirking.

"What in bloody hell are you doing?!" A voice from the hall interrupted.

You burry your face into Foxy's chest not wanting anyone to see your face which was now turning crimson and fast. Foxy glared out the hall knowing exactly who it was. Freddy came out of the shadows, glaring at foxy. This stare down lasted a few minutes before Freddy turned on his heal and stormed out. A low chuckle came from the left hall.

"If he would've just excepted his feelings earlier he might've had a chance but.. You know. He couldn't do that till the last second." Bonnie said walking into the room.

He stopped for a moment and glared at the fox along with Chica who was walking in from the other side.

"Though I do get why he's pissed at you." Bonnie said.

"Yeah" Chica agreed

They both stormed off to the stage, pouting. Foxy chuckled and held you close, sitting in the office chair. You say on his lap cuddling until the bell chimed signalling the end of your shift. You tried to get up but Foxy just pulled you back down.

"Please don't go lass." He sounded as if was begging.

"I.. I need to go." You tell him

"Promise ye be comin back?" He questioned.

"I promise" I smiled and kissed him.

You leave the restaurant with a plan in mind.

~timeskip~

~your POV~

"So... You want to keep the job?" my boss said raising an eyebrow

"Y-yes, sir" I said nervous about what he was gonna say

"why do you want to keep this job?" he asked

I blushed slightly and said

"Because I like it" I said quietly

He laughed and gave me the "are you serious" look

"S-Sir I'm being serious..." I stated

"Well... OK you can keep the job" he said a little bit more seriously

"Thank you sir!!!" I said happily

He smiled at me and said

"You should go get some sleep before your shift"

I ran out the door smiling like an idiot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well there's another ending next is the oh so waited for Freddy Fazbear himself XD