Freddy's Ending

And now for the ass we've all been waiting for.. Freddy XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Flashback~

I walked out to my car a got in. I wonder what's going to happen at work today. Well whatever happens today I'm still gonna ask my boss if I can keep the job... Unless I die that is. I cringed at the thought of getting stuffed into an animatronic suit. I was now driving to the pizzeria, listening to some music. It only takes about 15 minutes to get there so I was there at about 11:55. I walked into the pizzeria and started walking to my office. When I got to my office I saw...

~your POV~

When I got to my office I saw.. Freddy?! My heart began to race and I began to back away. Freddy smirked and walked forward towards me. I soon found myself in the hall and turned to run but Freddy pulled me back into the room and closed the door. He already had the other door shut. Damn. There was no escape. Pinning me to the wall, making sure I wouldn't escape his hold on me. He had the most deadly serious face I've ever seen. I struggled in vane to get away.

"Listen Y/N.." He said to me and I stopped struggling. "I'm not going to kill you."

~3rd Person~

This was very surprising and you just just layed there, Silent and unmoving.

"I Don't know how to tell you my emotions but I think I know how to express them." With that he gently placed his lips onto yours.

Your eyes widen but you soon closed them. However you refused to kiss back. He pulled away and glared at you.

"Why won't you return my feeling?!" He asked enraged that you hadn't kissed back.

He kissed you again this time rougher and this time forced his tongue into your mouth. You still didn't kiss back but he didn't stop this time. He caressed your wet muscle with his own. This caused you to moan slightly and he pulled away, a string of saliva connecting you two. He smirked seeing you panting underneath him. This little break didn't last for long as he dove right back in continuing where he left off. He continued his assault on your mouth but this time you actually kissed back. You were enjoying this to be perfectly honest. Freddy had let go of you trusting you won't run away. Your arms found their way around his neck, deepening the kiss. One Freddy's hands slowly began to inch its way up your shirt while the other kept him from collapsing onto you. Just as his hand reached under your bra-

"FREDDY WHAT THE HELL?!" An angry Bonnie said from outside the door.

Freddy pulled both his lips and his hand away, smirking. He chuckled as you pushed him away and sat up, covering you face which was 50 shades of red at the moment.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO Y/N?!" The rabbit continued.

"Shut up Bonnie I didn't hurt her." Freddy stated calmly.

He got up and opened both the doors and Bonnie, Foxy and Chica ran in towards you. Frantically asking; "What's wrong" and so on. Freddy just watched with a smug smirk on his face. Goldie eventually teleported in and questioned Freddy as well as you. After a while Freddy decided enough was enough and kicked everyone out of the office. You were still on your knees, hands still covering your face. Freddy walked over to You with a small smile and picked you up bridal style, sitting in the office chair and placing you on his lap so you were straddling him. You and him cuddled for the rest of your shift, him just explaining why he was such an ass to how and when he officially excepted his feelings. He apologized for his actions and you just shushed him. The alarm signalling the end of your shift went off.

"I.. I will see you again right..?" Freddy asked as you were getting up.

"O-Of course..!" You answered

He was acting quite out of character from what you were used to. It was a welcome change but it felt odd. You wanted to get to know this side of Freddy more so you would try to keep the job. You gave Freddy a peck on the lips and cheerily walk out of the pizzeria, leaving Freddy to just stare at where you were and worry if you would really come back.

~timeskip~

~your POV~

"So... You want to keep the job?" my boss said raising an eyebrow

"Y-yes, sir" I said nervous about what he was gonna say

"why do you want to keep this job?" he asked

I blushed slightly and said

"Because I like it" I said quietly

He laughed and gave me the "are you serious" look

"S-Sir I'm being serious..." I stated

"Well... OK you can keep the job" he said a little bit more seriously

"Thank you sir!!!" I said happily

He smiled at me and said

"You should go get some sleep before your shift"

I ran out the door smiling like an idiot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aw... Well this book is over now I guess... I honestly didn't want it to end. That's probably why I procrastinated so much to get ALL of the endings done. :I