Dally and Johnny (one shot)

Dally's POV:
I went to go see johnnycake and Ponyboy at the lot. I think they are dating. Damn I wish that I could have Johnny to myself.
~time skip~
"Heya johnnycake, what's up?" I smiled a little at him, sitting way too close for his comfort. He scooted away and I sighed a little.
"Hey Dal, not much, how 'bout you?"
"Sitting with you." He smiles a little and sits closer with me again. I blush a little and try not to kiss his cheek.
"Hey, Dal, is it bad to like other guys?" His smile fades and looks at me seriously.
"No, not at all. Why, do you like someone?" I sigh a little. "Is it Ponyboy?" He shakes his head.
"I-I like you Dally." I start blushing like mad and I smile.
"I like you too johnnycake." He smiles at the nickname. I lean towards him and he leans in too, our lips crashing together. I put my hands on his waist, his hands on my chest and we just stay in a long passionate kiss. It was amazing.
Ponyboy comes up silently while we're kissing and laughs.
"Hey dallycake." Him and I break the kiss almost instantly and I look at him, embarrassed.
"Dallycake?" I laugh a little, Johnny blushing like mad.
"Yeah, Dal. You and Johnnycake, dallycake." Johnny's face gets scarlet and I kiss his cheek, smiling.
"Should I go tell the gang?" He laughs and looks at us.
"How about I tell them since it's not your business." I glare a little at him, trying not to blush.
"Alright, alright. I'm gonna go watch the sunset." He smiles and sits between us, pissing me off.
"Don't cockblock, pone." Johnny looks at me quickly, in shock, then comes over and sits on my lap. I smile and look at him, trying desperately to hide how much I want to kiss him.
"Johnny and Dally sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-" I interrupt him quickly.
"You shut up and you shut up now."
I got up and went to punch him, but Johnny grabbed my fist and kissed me. I was in shock but I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his back. He put his hands on the back of my neck.
"Aww the lovebirds" Ponyboy said mockingly. I broke the kiss and looked at him. "You're just jealous I have johnnycake." And I was right. I had my little johnnycake.
______________________________

(A/N): this is my first time writing these, sorry if they suck! Requests open. Just name the characters and where they are, I'll do my best! I love you! Stay Gold