Steve and Soda

Steve's POV:
I walk into the garage of A DX to see Sodapop working shirtless. I instantly bit my lip, checking him out. Damn I wonder what he looks like u- Steve snap out of it! He looks over at me and smiles.

"Oh hey, Steve. I didn't see ya there." Damn I could just... No!

"Hey soda, it's all good." He grabs his shirt about to put it on. "Soda, if you're hot then you don't need to put your shirt back on." His face got a little red and he nodded slightly.

"Alright, but it's awkward me being the only one shirtless." He chuckles and I pin him to the ground.

"Pussy." I smile slightly at him and I imagine him underneath me. I felt something growing in my pants and he just smirks.

"Turned on by me?" I felt my face get red and I nod slightly, looking down at him. He sits up and kisses my cheek.

"Soda, you don't need to do that out of pity." I sigh and get off of him, waiting for him to call me a fag.

"It wasn't out of pity." Quickly, I felt his lips on mine and hands on my chest. I slid my hands to his hips and deepened the kiss. He slowly started to move his hands down and I smirked slightly. He stops kissing me and smirks.

"This okay, Steve?" I nod slightly as he undoes my belt and slowly unbuttons my jeans.

"Don't be a tease, asshole." He just smirks and pulls down my boxers slightly to look at my length.

"Nice dick." He smiles at me and slowly rubs it with his hand. I gasp.

"Soda-" he cut me off.

"Shh." He kissed my cheek and brought his head down to my length. He opened his mouth and started to lick the tip. I grunted in pleasure and he just continued.

       "S-soda..." I mumble quietly and drop my head back. He engulfs my cock and starts bobbing his head. He continues until I cum in his mouth. He swallows and wipes his mouth.

"Like guys on your dick, huh, Stevie?" My face gets red and I put my boxers and pants back to how they were before that.

"Yeah." This one fortunate day set a path for a great relationship.

A/N:
Sorry for not updating recently, but this is one of the longer ones! Let me know what ships you want next!
Stay Gold