Soda and Pony (one shot)

Ponyboy's POV:
I was cuddled up with Sodapop after a bad nightmare, and I couldn't help but stare at his beautiful wheat gold hair. I heard him wake up and he looked at me and muttered a little.
       "Pone, you good?" I snap out of my daze and look at him.
       "Mhm, yeah. I just need to ask you somethin'" I look at him a little scare of his reaction to me telling him I'm gay.
     "Yeah?"
     "I'm..... I'm gay." I say quietly and he... Smiles at me.
     "I know, you were having a wet dream about me last night" my cheeks grew scarlet and I looked away.
**flashback**
  Sodapop's POV:
   "Mmmmm soda, right there" I hear from my little brother and I turn to look at him quickly. Seeing him squirm and moan my name made me turned on, I tried my best to shut it out. He moans pretty loudly and the moans become kind of a pattern. Darry walks in.
    "Is that pony?" I look up at Darry and nod.
    "Yup, wet dream." I try not too laugh when pony moans loudly and squirms, asleep.
   "Uh okay..... Alright." He awkwardly leaves the room.
**flashback over**
Ponyboy's POV:
I feel my cheeks get scarlet and I try my best to glare at soda, but I just can't. Next thing I know his lips are crashing against mine. I moan a little as he runs his tongue across my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I open my mouth and our tongues fight for dominance, he won. I try to not be too loud because of Darry nearby. Soda pulls away and kisses my cheek. "Tomorrow pone" I whine a little and nod.
   "Fine, Soda. Night." I snuggle into him and fall asleep in his arms.
>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<
A/N: sorry if these suck, comment thoughts and feel free to contact me.
Stay gold