Curtiscest.... TO THE MAX (sorry)

Soda's POV:
I walk into the kitchen to see Ponyboy walking around shirtless. Mind you, it's a really hot day... Hot damn can I just have you now?

"Hey, soda, what's up?" Darry gives me a pat on the back, him shirtless too. Sweet Jesus is it heaven?
"N-not much..." My face gets a little red and I look down, my manhood starting to harden.
"Hey, soda, are you alright?" Pony asks, worried.
"I'm fine, just I want to fuck you. "
"What'd you say, soda?" I look at him confused.
"I didn't... I didn't say anythin',"
"You said you wanted to fuck our kid brother, Pepsicola." Fuck. How did I screw up that much?!
"I was just..."
"If you want me so bad, do it." Ponyboy mutters. Sweet Jesus yes! My eyes widen and I look at Ponyboy then Darrel.
"Uh.."
"Can I join then?" Darry asks and looks Pony in the eyes.
"Yeah. I suppose." Holy fuck I just died and went to gay hell.
"W-wait... What?"
"Bedroom, Soda. Now." Pony says and looks me straight in the eyes. I nod and go upstairs.
"Kinky, pone, huh?" I hear Darry mutter as my bedroom door opens, me laying on the bed.
"Yeah, yeah." Pony goes over to the bed with me and rubs my manhood through my boxers. Goddamn I never imagined this. Darry starts touching himself to Ponyboy and I. "You like that, brother?" I moan quietly in response. Darry comes over and puts his manhood into my mouth. Hey, I don't want this thing here. I slowly start to Bob my head.
"He's a natural at sucking." Darry says to Pony as Pony slides one of his fingers inside me. Ow!
He moves his finger around until he hits some sweet spot and I moan onto Darry's manhood.
"Found it." He removes his finger and lubes his manhood, putting it into me. Owwww that hurts! I wince while bobbing my head and Darry pushes his member farther into my mouth. Pony starts to thrust his manhood into me, gently hitting my sweet spot.
"Fuck Soda, you know your way around a dick." Darry says into the open air as Pony quietly moans in agreement.
"He does." Darry's salty cum loads into my mouth and he grunts quietly. It's warm and tastes really weird. He takes his manhood out of my mouth and makes me swallow. Gross.
"Fuck..." He smirks at me while Pony thrusts harder and faster into me. Goddamn that hurts! Darry gets off me and starts to rub my manhood.
"Is he enjoying himself?"
"I believe so." Pony mutters and slams right into my sweet spot. I moan and eventually I'm a moaning mess. Fucking damnit you seem like an idiot.
Ponyboy eventually cums inside me and it feels so weird. So gross but satisfying. He grunts as he does so. I eventually have white stuff flying out of my manhood, it's sticky and warm on my skin but all I can feel is pleasure.
That's a great way to have family bonding.

A/N:
This was requested by His_Baby_Princess_
Stay Gold