Part 9: Kik

This is the app where is all started.

It started as just talking to Clive, and other guys that may have added me from Instagram. But Clive was the only one I talked to everyday for hours straight.

But as I explained, school was starting soon so I needed to begin the drift. In this process, I had to force myself to be boring, not engage in the conversation, reply days at a time. He started getting the hint of that too, and slowely stopped chasing.

But I started getting bored. Not talking to anyone on a constant bases is boring. I felt alone. But I didn't want to bring him back in my life. There were times when I did message him back, from feeling alone, but after the drift we didn't click as well.

So I went back on omegle. It started my me just having short conversations with people, and if I felt a connection I would give them my kik. But then I was tired of weeding out the boring ones on omegle. So I just gave my Kik out to everyone. I posted my user and skipped to the next chat, and continued.

It got to the point where I got about 25 new messages in 2 minutes. It was addicting. I did this every once in a while. I ended up having over 600 Kik contacts. And I've probably talked to each one once.

After a while, I wouldn't reply to every message. I would look at their profile picture. If they were hot, I'd reply. If they sent me an intriguing message I'd reply.
If they looked too young, or too old, fat, or creepy, I'd open the chat and not reply. Some of the guys were persistent and kept replying even if I wouldn't answer. They were categorized as clingy, and I'd delete them.

But I wouldn't just talk to people based on their looks. I would reply "hey" to everyone. And if they could keep up a conversation, I would continue yo talk to them.

So out of the 600, maybe around 100 of them were people I actually talked to on a family regular basis. (Not very regular, but they were there).

Through this, I met some of the best guys. I met Corey. He was 16 and I was 17. I wasn't initially attracted to him. Bug he wasn't ugly. He was really cute. Plus he was Australian. Corey had a group chat on Kik. I never had a group chat, so he added me.

And this is where all the drama began.