Part 50: Noah's Nudes

So on the topic of Noah, and messaging Megan, I did message her again with a question.

My mind was wandering, and I asked her if Noah did actually send the Briella account a pic of him shirtless (a dick pic).

I specified the aspect of his dick because I've seen pictures of Noah shirtless, and I don't consider shirtless pics nudes.

And so Megan said yes. Doesnt remember the context, but she remembers seeing that.

And in that moment I felt a breath of emptiness. And only a breath. Because I will not allow that situation to take any more emotion and pain from me than just a single breath.

I let it go.

I refused to let myself think of my past, in that moment. Because whatever happened, happened. And I didn't want to be upset over it anymore.

Writing this now, however, the slight pain does flood back. Valentines day. When Noah asked Ellie to be his valentine.
I felt so much that day. I could eat, sleep, talk for that matter. I was numb.

But in being numb, I've allowed myself to forget that pain.

But back to the conversation. I still didn't believe it that Noah sent the nudes. Not that I didn't believe Ellie. Everything about that situation points to the fact that Noah did do it. He said "don't tell Miley", Ellie sent me a screenshot, but the dick part if the picture cropped off.

Yet, I still can't believe that my Noah would do such a thing.
But I guess that's exactly it. Maybe he was the type to do that.

My doubt stemmed from the fact that why would he just send nudes to a random girl out of no where? Like why not to Ellie at least? Why suddenly, in a heartbeat to Briella.
So I guess Meagan doesn't remember the context if why it happened. Or maybe she doesn't want to tell me.

If I were to make an assumption, Briella must have flirted, or said she would send nudes back. That it the only logical reasoning I have for why this fuckboi would jump to sending nudes.

I really don't know. Its stupid, irrelavant, petty.