The drama begins

Claire pov.

We were in the drama room with the door locked I was standing Guard at The door asha tried to get away a couple of times but then gave up she started throwing chairs and flipping over tables.

Claire: ok um what keeps you calm other than fighting and flipping things.

Asha: acting

Dawn: oh didn't you say you got the lead in the next play go over your lines with us.

Asha: ok

Takes a deep breath and she turns around fully in character it was the play of sleeping beauty it was the part with the her touching the thimble she was amazing. She fell with out hesitation and gracefully. She worke up and got out of character and she was so calm. Then she had this song in her head 676 and we all started singing along.

Everybody : I'm like yeah she's fine wonder when she'll be mine I walk past I press refined to see that ass more time cause I got t.......

Someone knocked at the door. But it was not roc or prod. Asha ran to the door wanting it to be prod so she could beat his ass but when she opened it her jaw dropped.

?????: you have a beautiful voice.

Asha: Dallas

Hugs him.

Dallas: hey baby I missed you.

Asha: why are you here you said you didn't have the money yet.

Dallas I wanted to surprise you I'm staying with my grandma once I told her about it she said she would pay for everything.
I cleared my throat.

Asha pov.

Asha sorry guys this is my boyfriend I was telling u about Dallas west. Babe this is Claire dawn and ally.

Everybody : hey it's nice to meet you

Asha : hey do you girls mind if we have a moment alone.

Girls: no it's fine we got to go to our lockers no dirty stuff ok you two..

Asha and Dallas: ok we won't lol.

The girls left with them alone in the drama room.

Dallas: asha I missed you so much it felt like 1 year even tho it was one month.

Asha: Ike I missed you two.

We started making out when prod came in..

Prod: ( clears throat)

Asha and drew stop.

Prod: asha so your cheating on me now or is this acting

Dallas: what is she talking about .

Asha: I d....

Prod: oh she did not tell you well she was all over me when she first walked in the school and she came to say hi to me and she grabbed my dick and whispered in my eat hey you sexy lets have some fun so s......

Asha: prod stfu ok because your desperate ass know good and well that that did not happen. Dallas he grabbed me stared feeling on me I tried to get away but he held me down he was kissing my neck too. Then at lunch he told everyone that we went out and that's why I'm in here because the girls literally had to carry me in here because I was fighting him.

Prod: now you know that's not true.

Asha: bitch you know it is true. Dallas you have to believe me

Dallas : ........

Asha: you don't believe me

Dallas : no not really😞