Sit down and shut up

This chapter gets a bit hot and steamy so please No Young'un's (no immature children)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Diary

I have been worrying the past few days at what i want to say to Lucas. Yeah i forgive him for how he treated me but it was always you sit i talk, and i now want him to sit while i talk. And that's basically my plan just give the boy a piece of my mind, or shout dog commands to him. Both are very tempting but he is the brother to my Boyfriend so i better not. Well Ethan is just about to pick me up so i'll write soon.

Love
Olivia xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ethan and i had been driving for a while, we have just parked in front of an old brick castle, it was huge like someone royal lived here. I was really starting to wonder who the hell lived here and what we were doing here, i thought we were going to meet Lucas.
"Uhh Ethan what is this place?" I said wondering
"This place is the pack's home, Lucas and I inherited it once we become Alpha's, to the pack's it's like a safe haven, a refuge or like a shelter, just so they all know that they are safe and only the members of the pack know what it is" He said
"Aww okay so do you actually have a name for this place?" i asked not knowing what to call
"The Stevens Oasis" He said with a grin

"Okay so i'm guessing this is where we are meeting Lucas?" i said
"Yeah" He replied
"Okay" i said

Ethan and i got out of the car, and walked the rest of the way to the Oasis, holding hands. They have such a big piece of land here enough for everyone to run freely, the building had so many windows, and the grass was a bright juicy green it was so beautiful here.
We walked up the steps to the front door, and before we even had to knock someone was already opening the door. I looked at Ethan confused and he was just smirking at me. I could finally see who opened the door, and it was an old man he had a white hair and a beard, he looked like he was around early 60s and he had a walking stick.
"Oh Etha- i mean Alpha, sorry who is this pretty lady?" he said laughing and gesturing for us to come inside

"It's fine Cecil, this is my girlfriend Olivia, she is here for a visit, please don't worry about her telling people about the Oasis, i trust her" he said with a honest smile

"Well Hello Olivia" he said shaking my hand
"Hello Sir" i said smiling
"Olivia, this is Cecil Stevens, my uncle he is one of the elders in the pack-" Ethan said
"They really need to change the name of that, elders sound like i'm around 60 and using a walking stick... oh wait... Damn" He interrupted and we all laughed.
"As i was saying Cecil is my mother's brother, she should be around here somewhere" he said seeking out his mother. Ethan walked to the kitchen, and to the lounge room.
"She must be out, oh well another day" he said wrapping his arm around my waist, we waved goodbye to Cecil and we started going up the stairs, this part of the house is really old looking.
We stood in front of a tall wooden door, Ethan opened it and when i had a good look inside, it had pictures of men everywhere and then i saw a picture of Ethan and Lucas. This must be pictures of the previous Alpha's, there was this massive wooden table in the middle of the room and one seat of both sides, plants in the corners and a beautiful red leather couch to the right.
"take a seat" Ethan said which sounds familiar, he stood behind me and started to rub my shoulders.

BANG!

The wooden door swung open and smashed against a pot plant, and Lucas stomped through the door and took a seat on the opposite from me.
"What's up" Lucas said looking at Ethan
"I want to talk to you" I said not give Ethan a chance to speak
"Uhh okay what about" Lucas said rolling his eyes at me