Chapter 3

When I was finished with my laps I walked back to the locker room. I gotta say this private school has top of the line everything even jacuzzis in the locker room. So after the incident with the boys looking at my butt and underwear I didn't really have anymore trouble besides the laps. Like I said Jasmine was a fast runner so she was done before and should probably be gone by now. Nolan finished his laps before me and probably was at the locker rooms. I went to the locker room it was just me in there surprising. I stripped and took a quick shower but I couldn't help but feel like someone else was in the locker room with me when I was done I wrapped my towel around my body and I noticed the clock, 1:25. Crap I was gonna be late for class if I didn't hurry, so I ran out of the shower and let me give you a tip never ever do that when you're dripping with water. I slipped on the tile floor and fell flat on my back. Ouch! I heard a laugh though and it wasnt a very girly laugh it was actually quite manly I looked up to see Nolan, he was the one laughing at me.
"Nolan what the hell are you doing in the girl'a locker room?!" I screamed
"Woah calm yourself, the boys jacuzzi is broken so I come in here when all the girls are finished but I guess you weren't." He explained
"Um yeah! You think?" I just stared at him
"Hey kairah" he said
"What?!"
"You might wanna fix your towel"
I looked down to see that I was exposing almost everything, I guess when I fell the pain distracted me from holding onto my towel tightly. I quickly fixed it and hid the blush on my cheeks.
"Can you please just get out now?!" I yelled
"Oh stop being such a prude kairah it's nothing I haven't seen before" he said
God what an arrogant dick. Kenzie guys were right about him. He wants to play this game well so can I.
"Whatever have it your way" I said and continued to my locker to change, he's right if he is a player it's nothing he hasn't seen so why should he get excited ;)
"What do you mean-" he stopped mid sentence when he saw me in my bra and underwear lathering lotion on my legs.
"What's wrong Nolan it's nothing you haven't seen before right?" I said with a grin
"right"
"So what's the problem?" I asked
"There isn't one" he said
"Oh really?"
"Yeah" he says
"The bulge in your pants beg to differ" I say and finish putting on my shirt and walk out leaving him dumbfounded to what I just said in the girls locker room haha it's your turn to be embarrassed Nolan.

Ahhhh remember how I said I love having the sense of empowerment, there was a sense of guilt instead. Gosh Kairah, why don't you think before you go on a Women Empowerment movement with one of the most if not the most popular and arrogant boy in school. What if he tells Lucy what I did then she'll get mad at me and school will be hell. Gosh how stupid can I literally be, I need to find him after school and tell him to keep his mouth shut.

~

I made it to my last class of the day just in time ahhh English, a subject I was always average at, I mean I guess I could be good at it if I put my mind to it its whatevs though. I walked in and went through the usual new student routine, being introduced to the class and blah blah whatever but lucky for me this teacher puts his new students in the front. My english teacher started teaching and as soon as he began lecturing, I saw Nolan trying to sneak in. Oh god, no don't tell me he was in this class too!

"Mr. Pierce, just because I wear glasses does not mean I cannot see when someone is trying to sneak into my classroom late" the teacher spoke.

"I'm sorry Mr. I had PE and I missed the bus so I had to walk up" right when he said that we made eye contact, gosh it ain't my fault.

"Don't let it happen again Mr. Pierce, please try to be on time" the teacher let him off with a warning. "And since you're late you get to sit right in the front" I looked at the only empty seat next to me in the front, crap.

"Okay class, we are going to be doing a collaborative essay on The Tempest" the teacher said, god I hated that book I know I'm new but I read it before.

"You and a partner will be writing the essay and when I say you and you're partner I mean TOGETHER we will be doing a partner evaluation after this assignment and half of your grade on this assignment depends on your partner" gosh I was new how was I gonna find a partner I don't wanna be like that one kid in PE that always gets chosen last and just as I was thinking the teacher interrupted my thoughts

"Don't worry about partners I assigned everyone a partner already" to everyone's dismay except for me.

"your partners will be the people sitting next to you" okay now it was to my dismay. I looked at Nolan and gave him a fake smile as he gave his arrogant smirk. God what a dick I swear!

"Okay use the rest of the class time to work with your partners to make an outline"

"So partner where do we start?" Nolan said

God, please help me

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 14, 2015 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Bridgecove Heightsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें