two

two.

If there was one thing he hated most in the world, he would've chosen boredom.

He shuffled in his seat as his fingers curled around the edges of the chair. His eyes moved around the room as his mind wandered through his thoughts and ideas for him to do.

As a person who can't stay still and quite for more than two minutes, it was getting rather hard to do so seeing that his legs wouldn't stop shaking in frustration. Kyungsoo sat opposite him on the couch as his body lay there, not having any care in what Baekhyun was doing.

At first, Baekhyun just continued to stare at him before breaking into a series of sighs. He was exceptionally bored and he hadn't wanted to bother his band members since they were tired from their packed schedule.

They were constantly moving around and getting out of the country. He was tired himself as well, but it wouldn't hurt to do something fun.

Kyungsoo held his stare on the movie that was currently playing on his tablet before throwing his head back to turn and look at Baekhyun with a look of annoyance. "Is there something wrong?" He asked him, not showing any interest in his voice.

Baekhyun nodded, "I'm bored with nothing to do." Kyungsoo looked back down at his movie and reached his hand out to take some popcorn out of his bowl. He lifted his eyes once again as he continued to chew on the food while his eyes were kept captive on the latter.

"I'd invite you to watch with me but that would be a slight mistake. You'd be too loud and wouldn't let me hear a thing," he declared, eyes suddenly dropping back down.

Baekhyun sighed once again before reaching into his pocket. His fingers curled at the touch of his phone as he took it out. He unlocked it and opened the camera app in boredom. Once he clicked the front camera, he took a quick selca and started staring in awe. "This selca is cute," he whispered to himself, trying to get the attention of Kyungsoo once again. Kyungsoo sighed as he paused the movie and took a quick glance. He nodded before his attention was back where it first was.

"There's something in the background, by the way," he commented. Baekhyun raised his eyebrow in confusion as he took Kyungsoo's words to heart before zooming in to see what he was talking about. After a few minutes of investigation, he felt his mouth open and drop his phone in shock.

"This kind of looks like Chanyeol which doesn't make sense since he wasn't here," he said. He went over to recover his phone as he sighed in relief at the sight of his undamaged screen. He grabbed onto the rims of his shirt as he wiped it clean and turning around to see if it was his eyes tricking him. He frowned when he saw no one but his face quickly broke into a smile at the sight of two rolls of paper towels lying on the floor.

He found himself walking over to the spot and reach out to grab them. He squinted at the sight of a few words written on a roll before whispering them. "Come to my dorm room if you're bored ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ." He laughed at the face before making his way to the hallways. He had noticed the handwriting and knew that him following the orders would turn out to a disaster. But thats the thing, he likes disasters.

He clutched onto the two rolls as he dragged his tired body towards Chen's room. At the view of the locked door, he lifted his empty hand to knock on it twice. After a few seconds of no response, he knocked harder and instantly found himself being pulled into the dorm.

"You have to be extra quite, the other members are in their dorms doing only god knows what," Chen told him, a little over a whisper. Baekhyun rolled his eyes as he raised his two thumbs in Chen's face.

"We were really, really bored until we remembered that we are awesome and we could just play some pranks on the others. Our target should be Kyungsoo this time, what do you think?" Chanyeol asked as he held onto a plate of cookies. He bit on a cookie as he looked at Baekhyun.

"Considering we haven't pranked any one in a while, that'd be a good idea. Oh! I want one," Baekhyun exclaimed, jumping to the seat next to Chanyeol. He grabbed two as he ate them in pure silence.

"How is it fair that you give him a cookie and when I asked you, you didn't want to give me any?" Chen asked in annoyance as he smiled. Baekhyun watched Chanyeol struggle to give an answer before giving in and giving him one.

"Your smile is really intimidating. Here take one." Chen continued to smile as he enjoyed eating the cookies.

"Where did you get these?" Baekhyun asked in awe. Chanyeol looked innocently at them before breaking the stare and mumbling under his breath.

"They're from the lobby." Chen and Baekhyun turned to look at each other with wide eyes but instead of spitting them out in disgust, they continued to eat them.

"That's gross. I mean, I heard from Jea that she caught a hair in her breakfast once," Chen told them, casually.

"And Sehun said he caught one of the chefs cough into his hands and touching the food once again without washing them," Chanyeol told them. Baekhyun grimaced at their words as he continued chewing.

"The least SM could do is actually give us proper food in the lobby. Am I right or am I right? But who's to complain, these cookies are masterpieces," he declared. Chen and Chanyeol nodded their heads in agreement.

"Thank goodness for Kyungsoo," Chen commented. They all nodded and continued to eat the cookies until the plate was empty. "Now time for our original plan," Chen added as he clapped his hands.

"I say we fill Oreos with toothpaste. We could also get the Oreos from the lobby," Chanyeol suggested.

"That's lame," Baekhyun said.

"First of all, we're tired so we can't do anything major that involves a whole lot of planning. Second of all, I don't have anything to say. Oh, go get the materials we need from downstairs," Chen replied.

"Who are you to order me around?" Baekhyun asked. Chen lifted his hand to rub his chin as he acted like he was thinking.

"Kim Jongdae."

"I'm the oldest from the two of you; I should be the one giving you orders!" Baekhyun defended, raising his arms to gesture what he means. Chen and Baekhyun continued to ramble on as Chanyeol sat in his seat. His eyes followed to whoever was speaking before telling them both to stop fighting.

"Aw, come on hyung! Since we have a day off tomorrow, we can do more pranks and you could order us around then," Chanyeol said.

"Hmm, sounds good. Wait first, do you want to hear a joke?" Baekhyun suddenly burst out.

Before he could do so, the door opened to reveal a pissed Sehun. "I'm trying to sleep and you guys are literally screaming. Do you guys even notice you're yelling?" the trio shrugged. "No wonder why they call you the beagle line," he muttered, turning around to leave. "Oh, and the prank you guys are planning really is lame," he finished.

"I told you!" Baekhyun yelled, pointing a finger in their faces. Sehun rolled his eyes as he silently smiled to himself before leaving the room.

"Regardless of his sass, he still looks like a little cute and innocent maknae," Chanyeol observed. They all fell into silence before Baekhyun started laughing. after a few seconds of himself laughing on his own, Chanyeol joined him.

Chen stared at them before he also burst out into laughter. They laughed as they looked at each other and they laughed as they held their stomachs in pain. And they laughed when they dragged Baekhyun out the dorms.

It wasn't until Baekhyun was left with his own laughter in the hallways that he knew he was alone. And he knew that he was stuck alone to go get the materials that they needed. Ando so he started making his way down to the lobby before his laughter rang through his ears once again.

authors note;;

this chapter sucked im sorry. im just really bad at writing the first chapters. but i have the next chapters all planned out and im so eXCITED. thank you guys for reading <3

nehal

rewritten;; december 15 2015