Chapter 2 (Part 1/2). Bad feelings in the air.

Sorry for the long wait. I seriously did not know how to start, where this chapter would go. But I'm just going to with the flow. Whatever the flow is.

Anyways I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

***

L. A, Evergreen Cemetery

I stared at the rows of headstones that ran for miles. I looked at one headstone in particular. Sebastian David Summers. Beloved son, an angel taken too early. Mummy loves you, we hope one day we'll see you again. 08.01.13

I sighed, children dying and no one wants to a thing about it. All everyone these days care about is money. It's so infuriating that no one cares. I visited this particular cemetery as I funded it and many more. I also contributed to Cancer Research as a large percentage of cancer patients were under the age of 20. It broke my heart to see young children fighting for their lives when they should be carefree and enjoying being young. It's why I visited here as many children buried here, died of cancer.

I was brought out of my thoughts by the annoying sound my phone makes when someone messages me. I grabbed it out of my bag and checked the screen, I had some texts from my secretary Johnny telling me to hurry up or I was going to be late. I was confused, late for what. I checked the time and saw that I had half n hour to get my next appointment which was at 3. If I didn't hurry up I was going to be running late.

I walked quickly to my car and got in. I connected my phone to my dashboard screen so I could phone Johnny I would be there in 20 minutes if traffic didn't kick in already. One thing I hated about L.A was the rush hour and traffic which was why I left late so many nights from the office so that I wasn't stuck in the same spot for an hour.

I quickly drove off from the parking lot and stepped on the gas, weaving and dodging around cars that were driving too slow for my liking. "where you at, sugar" came a deep sexy voice that gave me shivers from the other end.

" I'm on my way. By the way have you-"

" Yes I have, do you seriously have to remind me after working for you for 10 years"

" No I do not, I know you're a perfectly capable person and secretary. But you can't blame, they're my babies. I love them too much."

" I know you do. But sometimes you need to give them some freedom and space. They're 17 nearly 18, I'm sure they will be fine. Especially with Alex guarding them with his life. You have nothing to worry about, and for once in your life can you just relax."

" Oh Johnny, have I given you a raise yet, cause you damn well need one."

" No you have not, but don't worry I'll remind you and don't forget our movie night today."

" Oh shit, I totally forget about that can we resched-"

"No don't even think about, if you cancel one more time, William will cut off my balls and shove them down my throat. I don't know about, but I love my hairy balls, so don't you dare."

" Okay, chill dude. I think we all know Will loves your balls too much to even think about it let alone cut them off. But also I really miss Will and I miss hanging out with guys, it feels like forever."

"We'll work to rectify that by dragging you with us, and maybe you can watch Will shove his tongue down my throat."

I started to make gagging noises while I felt a little sick from the mental image he had created in my mind. " Ew, jeez like I want to watch you guys practically have sex. Have you already forgotten the last time that happened. I'm still scared from that porn show. I mean I love you and Will but watching Will and you fuck each other was definitely not my idea of 'movie night'.'

I heard him sigh deeply. "Can you just get over that, like seriously that was like...a year ago, besides it's not my fault Will finds me sexy and our sexual chemistry terrifies you.''

"Hmm you say 'terrifies'. More like scares the shit out me. I'm sorry Johnny, but your 'sexual chemistry' makes people scared of you.''

"Whatever you hater, you're just jealous because you want my ass. Anyways, where are you? If you're not here soon you're in deep shit.''

"Don't worry, I'm pulling into garage as we're speaking. Mwah Mwah''. I swnt kissing noises to my phone, grabbed it and my bag and hurried to elevator. I owned the cross harbour building, which was why our headquarters for Hope Enterprises holdings resided on the 25th floor.

Something was nagging me in the back of my head that something was wrong or off about the meeting going to take place. I didn't like this feeling, the feeling that left me breathless and felt like I was drowning.

The last time I had this feeling, I lost everyting.