Prologue 4. I found you.

Dedicated to xoLalaxo . Dedictaed to

her because her comment really made me smile. So thank You.

-------

When someone special walks into your life and is able to change things for the better. Don't let them walk away.

Still 18 years ago.

''My daughter, Adrienne the youngest'' said my mother proudly.

I resisted the urge to roll my eyes and faked a smile. My mother was quite the actress it seemed. I wondered how I never knew this, probably because I hated stuck up rich bitches. Like seriously, I don't care who you are or how much money your parents make. Come next to me and just try to get up all in my face, I will go ghetto bitch on you.

''Adrienne, what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl'' the mystery woman cooed.

Did I mention I hate it when people coo at me I'm 14 not 1. ''Oh I'm not sure I could class in that category'' I said while making a fake blush to cover my slightly tan skin.

She nodded and smiled, I watched through hooded eyes. I had this feeling that this mystery woman was a force to be reckoned with. I hadn't decided whether she was a friend or foe, but I was definitely weary but not my wolf, she felt content and safe around her. I mentally rolled at my wolf's antiques as she chased her tail. Hellooo! Were entering enemy territory and look at her, she chasing her tail. She stopped for a second and stared at me with mischievous sliver eyes and turned her massive head sideways with her tongue lolling out the side of her mouth. It was a weird position to see my wolf as she was always alert and quiet , not that it wasn't nice to see my wolf happy and carefree I was just worried that something was going to happen I wasn't sure what.

''Oh my! I forgot my manners, my name is Melissa Castellanos and welcome to my humble abode'' she said her voice was soothing and soft, when she said the last part her voice took on that mysterious, smoky tone. I narrowed my eyes at her and wondered why she was making me feel this way. I gave my wolf a disapproving look as she and Melissa's wolf rubbed against each other. She wagged her tail at me and trotted away with Melissa's wolf.

I was confused as to how Melissa got through my block no one had ever got past not even my dad, but Melissa she got past it without my knowledge. As my parents and Melissa talked, I took this moment to study really study not just the quick up and down check out. She was beautiful, just like all werewolves. She had beautiful silky dark brown hair with gold highlights but I knew the gold was natural. She had the darkest brown eyes I had ever seen with a ring of black around the pupil, those eyes felt like they were seeing into my soul and knew my deepest darkest secrets. I moved on from those smouldering, knowing eyes and followed down to her nose which was straight and perfect, on the right bottom corner of her nose there was beauty spot. If I'd been human I wouldn't have never have noticed it.

Being a werewolf meant all heightened senses. Moving down to her full cupid bow lips which had lightly coated lip gloss which seemed to make her lips look even fuller and pop out. She was slender but curvy and was wearing an off the shoulder full length dress, it was black and simple and a slit in the middle revealing her slender tanned legs. Her small feet were adorned in black stilettos.

''If you think too hard, you'll get wrinkles before your 40'' said a mystery voice inside my head. Somehow I knew that voice was Melissa even though her mouth wasn't moving I heard the words clear as day.

''Good thing I'm a wolf isn't it, wouldn't want those wrinkles so soon'' was my dry reply.

''You're a witty one, aren't you'' was her reply. Her voice was still soothing and it was really grating on my nerves.