Rain Check

Status: Sasunaru - fluff
//not edited//

"You just wait teme! Someday, I'll become Hokage!"

Have you ever wondered where I am today?

"You're such a loser- just stay out of the way dobe"

"Sasuke, I have an important mission for you today." Orochimaru laid Ill on his bed- soon to be death bed if you ask me. I looked at him from afar- what does he want now. Ever since Orochimaru's arms were sealed away by the third Hokage's final jutsu, he's been nothing but a burden to me. He's completely useless and weak in this state.

"Yes- lord Orochimaru" I replied in a rather annoyed tone. He obviously didn't give a shit about my tone- because he continued talking. "Sasuke- a certain friend of mine told be about a sort of fast healing regeneration potion," he paused and grinned widely. "This potion is or should be the key to all my problems- including these damn arms," he coughed loudly and sighed. Where is he going with all of this?

"Sasuke- I need you to retrieve all the ingredients for me." he finished. I widened my eyes a bit- but not so much that it is noticeable. This old snake wants me to waste my precious training time on finding him ingredients for his creepy regeneration potion? Ugh. My face was blank and emotionless on the outside- but in the inside, I wanted to kill this guy.

"What are they?"

I questioned bluntly. He grinned widely, "I'm glad you aren't going to act like some bratty teenager- anyway, the ingredients are the following-" he paused. "The heart of a wild boar, a single Kage hair, sand of the one tailed beast Shukaku, and the most important ingredients-" his eyes softened as he looked up at me, "Nine tailed chakra, and blood from it's jinchuūriki- Naruto Uzumaki."

I felt as my heart skipped a beat at the mention of his name- Naruto.

"So I'll have to return to the Hidden Leaf?" I questioned in a pissed of tone. I did not sign up for this shit. "I heard Naruto had left the village for a while- he might not be back there." Orochimaru began to cough loudly, then began to wheeze heavily, "h-hurry now Sasuke, I don't have much time."

You should just die already you old snake. I nodded and vanished from within the small dark room.

Now- Naruto.

XxxX

I swiftly jumped from tree to tree around or near the village- no sight of Naruto. I wasn't going to enter the village because that'd cause to much ruckus, and I don't have time to be dragged into a bunch of pointless battles. All I needed was Naruto right now.

I gave up looking for him in the village since it became obvious he wasn't in there. On my way back towards Orochimaru's hide out- I noticed something interesting.

I was passing by the old Valley of the End- or Final Valley, and notice a pair of azure eyes looking down at it.

Naruto.

I was too far behind for anyone to notice me- so I suppose he hasn't sensed me either since he always sucked at sensing ninjas. I watched from afar as the blond idiot hugged his knees against his chest and sat on top of Hashirama's head on the right of the valley. What an idiot. He's still hung up on bringing me back to the village, isn't he?