Chapter 18

Authors Note:  I am combining chapters 18 part 1 and 2

Ethan looked in the rearview, watching his three sleeping subs.  They had cuddled up together with Bree in the center her arms wrapped around Tei and Lottie.  Almost as soon as the motor had started they were out.

His sweet girls, he cherished all of them, but Bree was the most important to him by far.  He was still having trouble coming to terms with that fact.  Tei and Lottie would leave them soon.  The thought didn’t bother him at all.  He was glad they were moving forward in their lives.  However, when he thought about Bree going on with her life without him everything that he was cried in outrage.  She belonged with him, to him.

She had given everything she had tonight and he had cherished every moment.  He wanted nothing more than to take her, but she had to want him as much as he wanted her.  She needed to come to him. 

When he reached the loft he hastily parked the car and guided the groggy girls inside.  He ushered them into the bathroom and helped them unlace their corsets.  He lined them up in the large shower and bathed each one of them in turn.  Gently massaging their bodies and scalps.  When everyone was clean he saw to it they were settled comfortably in their nooks.

Ethan tried to settle down himself but was unable to sleep.  He rose from the bed scrubbing his face and turned on his computer, and logged into his counter strike account.  He was in round three when he saw movement from the corner of his eye.

Bree was awake and was standing off to his left side, completely naked, just as he expected of her. 

Stunning,  he thought.  He was thrilled when she settled to her knees next to him and leaning forward gently kissed the tops of his bare feet.

“May I play with you Sir?”

He grinned wickedly and slipped his gym shorts down a bit.

Bree blushed furiously, “I…I’m sorry Sir, I meant could I play CS with you?”

“I know,” he said, chuckling softly as he adjusted his waistband with a pop. 

“You can play, but don’t let me win just because I’m your Dom,” he said with a wink.

“Never, Sir” she smiled.

He had reconnected the computer she played on to the high speed connection and it showed.  She didn’t go easy on him, nor did she make it her mission to hunt him down, which made for a nice change.

The sun was breaching the horizon when Bree finally sat back in her chair and stretch Ethan could see the side of her breasts as the monitor illuminated her silhouette.

“Are you hungry, Sir?” she asked as she logged out and rose from her seat.

“A bit,” he answered.

“Should it please you, I would like to make breakfast.”

“You cook?” he said slightly surprised, he’d never gotten that vibe from her.

“Eggs, Bacon, and toast are on my list of specialties, as well as Mac and cheese and grilled cheese.  Anything more in depth than that and we are courting disaster.” She said with an easy smile.

“Ah, okay.  Well bacon and eggs sounds great.”

“May I put on a t-shirt so the bacon doesn’t splatter on me, Sir?”

“No but Lottie’s apron is in there.  You can wear that,” he said grinning, as she scrunched her cute button nose in response. 

He watched as she put the frilly pink apron over her head.  She was just able to manage a knot in the almost too short apron strings, her breasts straining against the fabric that barely contained them.