Chapter 19-complete- unedited

The moment that Tei and Lottie walked out the door, life for him and Bree had changed irrevocably.  Whether his, now, only sub realized it or not, Tei and Lottie had been a buffer of sorts.  From this point forward, however, she would have his full attention.

He sat on the couch and glanced over at the clock.  It was nine a.m. and Bree was still asleep in her nook.  He had wanted to take her out for breakfast, but it was fast approaching brunch. He had been slack with Bree and knew that he had done her a disservice in his leniency. 

He strode to her nook and pulled the quilt from her body, instead of seeing the bare flesh that he expected, she had on a silky camisole and underwear.  He scowled at the material that protected her from his gaze.  He strode to the kitchen and retrieved a pair of shears then stalked back into the play room and began to cut the clothing from her body.  As her breasts were bared to him it took all his willpower not to lean down and capture the tightening peaks between his teeth.  There’d be time enough for that later. 

If Bree was nothing else, she had to have been the hardest sleeper he had ever encountered.  The change in air temperature only caused her to grumble and fumble for her quilt, when she didn’t find it she gave up and didn’t stir again.

A wicked smile began to creep over Ethan’s face as he took the pieces of the camisole and secured her wrists to the headboard with them.  There was not quite enough material for her feet so he went to his bed and pulled off the leather straps that were tucked under his mattress for just such and occasion.  As a rule nooks were for relaxation but she insisted on wearing clothing without permission despite having been punished in the past.  So he was making an exception.

Once her feet were secure and she lay stretched out on the little bed he moved back into the kitchen removed a bag of frozen peas from the freezer.   With no hesitation, upon reaching Bree, he cut open the bag and poured the frozen orbs onto the mattress.

Her reaction was instantaneous and priceless.  One moment she had been in what he referred to as her Bree coma and the next both eyes were wide open, she shrieked and attempted to launch from the bed but the binds held her in place.

“Ethan! Untie me!” she screamed, arching her body off the bed the little spheres rolling around her feet and shoulders.   She cried out attempting to twist her body away from the offending objects but to no avail.   They fell into the depressions left by her body no matter how she moved.  

“Good morning Bree,” Ethan chimed brightly.

“Ethan please…”

“You know, it’s funny Bree, I don’t recall giving you permission to wear clothes to bed, or to use my first name…”

“I’m sorry Sir, please.”

Ethans eyes swept over her body, she had managed quite the feat of flexibility to keep almost her entire body off the bed.

He ran his hand along her calf and up over her hip as he leaned over and cut the ties that bound her wrists to the bed, he then unbuckled her feet.

She sprang off the mattress.  Some of the peas, warmed by her body heat smashed into the sheets with her quick movement.

“Clean this mess up then I will expect a proper apology,” he said as he moved to the dresser and pulled out an outfit for her.

He picked the skirt with the skull decal and a maroon halter top and her flip flops.  They would get her some stiletto’s and more clothing on their outing today.