Chapter 20-complete- unedited

Chapter 20

The ultimate of punishments, Shopping, though she knew Zorne had not planned it as a such, that is what it felt like.  He had, in actuality, been mildly amused at the situation with Adrian and had teased her about it in the car. 

“I told you flirting would lead to no good.”

“I wasn’t, I was just being friendly Sir,” she argued.

“Adrian is a slave as is Dina, the way they view the world is quite different.  Their training is absolute. Black and white, there is no gray area.  You touched him in a familiar way, he thought that this was an affront to me as well as to his Mistress and had to address it as such.”

“I understand…If I were your slave and a male or female touched me in a familiar way, I would be responsible for telling you, since you did not give permission for me to be touched, right?”

“Exactly.  I am glad you understand,” he said as he caressed the side of her neck and just behind her ear with his fingertips.

Bree sighed softly and leaned into the gentle touch.  The car drew to a halt and she immediately sat straight and stared out the window at the shop they had pulled up to. 

“Sir, I’m not so sure about this,” She said softly.

“C’mon Bree, quit being a baby,” he climbed out of the car moving around the vehicle to open the door for her.

She stood just behind him, and he reached for the door when his phone rang.  He checked the screen,” It’s Gwen, go on in and get started, I’ll be in shortly.”  He held open the door and she stepped inside.

The shop was cute, the clothing small and revealing, the shoes had heels no shorter than four inches; she began to thumb her way through the racks.  As expected there was nothing larger than a size nine.

She saw a flit of movement out of the corner of her eye, a small Asian woman came from behind the counter and headed right towards her. 

“We have nothing here for you, you go.”  She said flatly, blocking Bree from making further progress into the store.

Bree looked towards the door, at Zorne, who was still on the phone. 

“Maybe I could take a look at your shoes?”   She said trying to placate the woman.

“What size?” she asked.

“Ten and a half or eleven,” Bree answered tentatively.

“No, no nothing here for you. You go now,” the small woman scoffed.

Bree headed towards the door just as Zorne was coming in.

“Oh, Mr. Zorne, so good to see you!  How are you?  How are your friends?” The woman asked cheerily, presumably talking about Tei and Lottie.  Given the woman’s newfound cheery demeanor, Bree could only guess that her Dom was known to spend a lot of money in this shop.