Chapter one

IMPORTANT: I am an American so I will get things wrong about... A lot of things, so if you find something wrong, please say, I won't think it's rude or anything negative, I will see if the information that it is going to replace is important to the story or if it can be changed. Also, the location of the story is off, it isn't taking place where the legend normally does.

The song mentioned in the chapter is on the video attached.

There are probably many things that people would tell you if you asked them who Iris  Hecate was. They would probably say things like, "Oh, she was such an amazing girl, always so nice and quiet." Or, "She was always so shy around people." What people didn't know was that she was the key to something big.
Iris' story starts off like any other day.
Iris' alarm went off at 5:00 A.M., The Reckless and the Brave by All Time Low, cueing her to wake up.  She hit the snooze button until it was 5:20. She slowly got up, got dressed, and headed down stairs, while listening to the ending of Satellite. Her cousin Alex was already downstairs eating. She went to the refrigerator and pulled out the milk carton and noticed it was empty.
"No milk," he said as he looked up from his ceral.
"Are you serious? Don't put the carton back if there isn't anything left," She thought about throwing the carton at his head but decided against it. It was too early for that and it wouldn't really do anything.
"Hey Iris," he said, getting up. He reached over one of the chairs and pulled out a small brown package.
"Happy birthday," he said handing the package to her. She looked at him in confusion.
"What?" He asked.
"You remembered," she said.
"Yes I did. Now open it!" He said excitedly. 
"This isn't some trick box where a giant insect pops out and attaches itself to my face, is it?"
"No. Why do you always expect the worse from me?"
"I don't-"
"Stop talking and open your present," he said.
"Alright"
Iris carefully peeled away the brown paper which revealed a small necklace with a silver chain that had a white crystal pendant attached to it.
"The crystal came from some really old cave that I can't remember the name of right now. Did you know that there are only about thirty necklaces, bracelets, earrings and other jewelry that have those crystals?"
"Really?" She asked as she looked at it.
"Yeah. Somehow, the cave got blocked in, and for some reason, no one has tried to reopen it. There wasn't any equipment or workers inside the cave when it collapsed so that's good."
"How did you even get this?" She asked as she grabbed a bowl for cereal.
"A friend of mine, Peter. He was one of the workers in the cave."
"So he just, gave it to you? Why didn't he just sell it or something?" She asked as she got the cereal and began to pour it in her bowl.
"He originally got it for his girlfriend but it turns out that she was cheating on him." He said casually.
"Oh," she said as she ate her cereal, "So he just gave it to you?"
"Well, no. Yes. Kind of?"
Iris gave him a confused look.
"Let me explain," he said, putting his hands in a stop signal.
"Please do."
"Remember that time when we all went out to that concert during break?"
"You mean the one where you said that I couldn't go because I had school, when you knew I was on break?" She asked sarcastically.
"Yes, that one," he said.
"Okay." She said sarcastically.
"After the concert, everyone but me, since I was the designated driver, was pretty drunk and you know how some people do crazy and stupid things when their drunk? Well, Peter was no exception. He said that he wanted to go over to Jessica's house, which was the girlfriend that cheated on him.
"I asked why but he just said that he had to do something that he's been wanting to do for a long time."
Iris looked at her watch, 6:20. She had to be at school at seven, so she started to pack her lunch.
"At first, I thought that it wasn't a good idea because I knew that he was going to do something stupid but he kept asking so I decided to just go with it." He said.
"Not to be rude or anything, but can you speed up the story? I have to leave soon." Iris said.
"You interrupted me," Alex said in a sarcastic and surprised manner, "Now I don't remember where I was. I guess I have to start over. Some friends and I went-"
"Seriously?" She asked.
"I'm just playing with you." Alex said smiling, "I was talking about driving to Brit's, right?"
Iris nodded.
"Well, her apartment wasn't far from where we were, maybe about ten to twenty minutes, so I told everyone to get in the car and they were all very drunk so it took about ten minutes to get in the car and get on the road." He cleared his throat, "I think I might be catchin' something. Anyways, once we got there, we saw that there wasn't anyone there so Peter walked up to her apartment, unlocked it with his key that she gave him, and pulled down his pants and just started pissing on the floor."
"He what?" Iris asked, surprised and laughing.
"He pissed around the whole floor by her front door. Just in case you haven't figured it out yet, this was around the time when he found out about Brit cheating on him." he started to laugh a little and then continued, "Once I saw what he was doing, I unbuckled my seatbelt and raced towards him to try to get him to stop, but he was already past the doorway and headed up the stairs.
"Once I had gotten to him, he was..." He paused to laugh, "he had puked all over her bed and took a shit on some of her clothes." Once he finished speaking, he started to bust out laughing. Iris had a shocked expression on her face.
"Are you serious?" He nodded as he started to fall on the ground while laughing.
"Wait, is this what had actually happened when I was told that someone had broken into her house?"
"Yes," he said once he stopped laughing, "So once Peter heard about what had happened, he asked me if I knew what happened. Once he found out, he realised that he probably would have gotten kicked out of college because, and I quote, 'Colleges don't allow their students to vandalise their cheating bitch girlfriend's apartment by excreting waste on the girlfriend's properties.' So he basically bribed me with the necklace to keep me from telling Brit and the whole world about 'The Incident.'"
Iris looked at the time and realised that she didn't have much time left so she said goodbye to her cousin and headed out the door, unaware of what was to come of the nearby future.