chap two big mistake

Chap 2

Wednesday

Elsa pov

I finally made it to my house well aparment. When i made it inside i looked and the clock we had on the wall. OMG ITS FREAKING 2:26 IN THE AFTERNOON.

'So i spent the whole morning and night at jackass house shit.' I sar down on the couch with a huge headache. 'Thank god i have a day off today.' I was enjoying the silence when my house phone rang.

/ring/

I stod up very slowly and to see the caller id it was work.'what do they want.' I answered the phone any way. "Hello" "yes um is this Elsa arendelle?" I here a female voice that sounded shy.

"Um yes is there something wrong?" 'They never called unless somethings wrong'

" yes um your um your fashion design ' This Or That ' you were supposed to bring it in yesterday before you left."

"WHAT!?! I THOUGHT THEY SAID WHEN I CAME BACK FROM MY DAY OFF!?!" I half shouted and half talked on the phone.

"Well didnt hear the message they rearrange schedules. next Monday is when there going on magazine stans and ect not Tuesday .

' wait were in tuesday so i have five day but it take two days for designers to make the outfits for models and one day for models well to model it and during that day it takes cople hours to print the pics and finally mgazines are o-' my thoughts were cut out when the person on the line said "hello are you still there?"

"Yeah ...um can i bring my designs today before its late to turn it in?" There was silence. "Let me check on the boss for that." more silence. " said it was alright but after you do meet him in his office." 'Im in trouble'

"Alright bye" i hang up not giving her a chance to say anything.

'Now where did i left those designs.' I was about to start ng when my phone rang agian.' Who could it be now?' I picked it up with out looking at the caller id bit

BIG MISTAKE