Chapter 5: Patrick

"Hey babe!" Patrick said and came up to kiss me.

"Hey I'm really sorry about last night I got caught up with Spence." I said.

"Come on Ar! This is the second party you have skipped!" He started to yell.

"I said I was sorry!" I yelled. He pushed me against the lockers until I felt warm arms grab me and pull me behind them. I heard only one voice.

"Go see Mr. Hackett." It was Ezra. He turned to face me and went back into his room. I followed.

"Well I guess I have to thank you." I said walking behind him. He sat in his chair and sighed.

"Nice boyfriend." He said rolling his eyes.

"Okay he's a lot better than he looks!" I said.

"Really?" He looked at me dead in the eyes.

"No." I whispered.

"Okay then what's keeping you two together?" He asks.

"I love him." I simply said but to be honest I didn't care for him. Ezra licked his lips and nodded. God why does he have to do that.

"I'm sure you do." He said writing the assignment on the chalkboard.

"So what are you planning for class?" I asked. He sighed.

"That is for me to know and you to find out." He said.

"That sucks! I guess it's boring." I sighed. He laughed and looked up at me. Would he stop doing that!

"I think you're the only boring one here Ms. Montgomery." He bit his lip.

"Oh really! Does someone that go to sex parties and smoke sound boring to you?" I asked.

His eyes widened. "No it sounds immature." He replied.

"Oh god so now i'm a child!" I laughed.

"You should sit down. Class will start soon." He winked.

-

"So to tackle the last four chapters what do you guys think? Have any suggestions?" Ezra I mean Mr. Fitz asked. You know I'm just going to call him Ezra. I can can't I?

"I do." I said raising my eyebrows.

"Okay what are they?" He asked looking at me.

"I think Hemingway was wrong." I said.

"And, why do you think that?" He asked raising his eyebrows at me.

"I have my own thoughts and theories." I smirked.

"Really! Why don't you share them?" He asked.

"Because this class ends...... Now." And with that the bell rang.

"Ms. Montgomery can I see you for a moment?" He asked. I sighed and follows my eyes.

"What?" I barked.

"I was wondering what your thoughts were." He said quietly.

"Your waisting my time." I said.

"What happened to sweet Aria?" He asked.

"She's not here. Anymore. Ever." I said.

"Okay. So be it." He said nodding. I rolled my eyes and walked out. Tonight I have a party to make.

It's not a normal one either.