Chapter 10: Can't Go

"Dad I can't go." I said.

"What made you change your mind?" He jumped.

"If you promise to not drink and hit me again." I sighed.

"I promise Aria I love you so so much." He said and hugged me.

"I should go." Ezra said starting to walk out.

"Oh wait!" I said. "I'll walk you out." I said as I shut the door behind us.

"Thank you for tonight." I said looking at my shoes.

"Anytime." He said.

"Nothing has changed between us right?" I asked.

"No. Nothing has." He replied. "Plus thankfully your dad walked in before anything got serious."

"What does that mean?" I asked more on the angry side.

"You know what I mean." He replied.

"I actually don't." I argue.

"Do you need me to explain?" He asked sarcastically.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked.

"Nothing!" He yelled and walked to his car. He tried to open the door but I slammed it shut.

"Ezra. First you come here with a beautiful gift, try to kiss me, my dad barges in, you find out I'm staying. What makes you think this way?" I ask.

"Nothing but I didn't try to kiss you okay?" He said trying to get in his car again. I stopped him by getting in front of him. I was in between the car and Ezra's body.

"I wouldn't ever get you in trouble." I whispered.

"I know." He whispered. I moved so he could get in his car. And with that he was off.

A/N
Sorry it's so short! School starting and I have been so busy but I have a couple chapters written already! Can't wait!

Yes I changed my name to ezriaisforever!