Chapter 1. Do something

Sophia's POV

"WAKE UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I hear two familiar voices screaming at me, I open up my eyes to none other then two out of four of my best friends, Johnson and Sammy.

Of coarse these two would have all the blinds in my room open letting all the light come in "Morning Sunshine, the sun is up and-" Johnson starts off but I cut in by saying "And I already want to kill both of you guys so please get out."

They always find it so funny how much of a morning person I lack to be.

"C'mon Soph, don't be moody, get your clothes on and let's go for a ride." Sammy tries to demand, Johnson gives him a confused look as I roll my eyes.

After 15 years of knowing me you'd think he'd know better then to try and tell me what to do.

"Well uh it'd be awesome if you'd stop trying to act like my Dad and have common sense that in order to get ready you need to get out." I explain giving him my best fake smile at the end just to push his buttons.

"Alright, alright be ready in 15 if not I'm coming to get you clothed or not." Johnson warns me

"I'd like to see that." Sammy winks at me while walking out I try to throw one of my pillows at his head but who am I kidding I'm still too lazy to get out of bed.

I slowly but surely lift my comforter off of me and get up to my feet.

Sammy and I have always had that kind of playful relationship but no I do not like him and no way in hell does he like me.

I've been through quite a lot with these boys since I have practically known them my whole life.

Gilinsky and I had no choice to be friends or not since our moms have been best friends since before either of us were even an idea.

I'd say I'm the closest with him or Sammy, next came Sammy he's literally my next door neighbour so of coarse our parents just naturally became friends, that's kind of the way it was with Johnson.

Sam and I just became best friends with Johnson in kindergarten on the first day when him and Gilinsky wore the same shirt.

Speaking of same things, I remember I started talking to Skate when he came to Nebraska in grade 3.

The whole class kept telling us we looked a like so we just went along with it for awhile until the teachers started catching on. I don't understand how though, I look into my mirror and to analyze my face a little bit to see what needs to be done so I can be ready as quick as possible.

I walk over to my bathroom to brush my teeth once I'm done I think about how I took a shower yesterday night and left my hair in a braid so that was already covered, I then stumbled over to my dresser and grab a pair of light wash jean shorts to go with the CÉLINE shirt I was wearing.

I sit at my vanity, noticing I'm not even playing any music. I click the song "Love Robbery" by Kailin and Myles, they're literally Gods, I start taking my long, dark brown hair out of its braid and leaving it with the waves the braid had created.

Once my hair was completed I look into the mirror, I was never an insecure girl probably because I grew up with Nebraska squad
(Gilinsky,Johnson,Sammy, Skate)

I'm not putting on any makeup other then just adding some mascara to make my blue eyes pop and Chapstick.

I checked myself out in the body length mirror, I'm 17 years old and I'm only 5'4 which of coarse the guys like to make fun of all the time.

Oh shit, I think to myself. They're coming up soon, I grab my phone off my vanity and head down the stairs to my living room where they're just sitting on my couches with their phones all pointed at me except for Skate.

"If that's vine or snapchat, you're all dead." I say fake smiling once again, I guess you can say it's a habit.

"Wow and here we have the Moody Sophia." Gilinsky explains, I then hear it play over and automatically know it's vine.

"If you don't delete that I will attack you so, your life is in your hands right now." I say whilst raising an eyebrow,

"No! No! No! If she attacks you we all know what's gonna happen, she thinks she tough and she's really not and then you grab and put her over your shoulder and we don't have time for that." Johnson explains making us all chuckle,

"Yeah I'm with Johnson though, let's go, I'm starving." Skate whines.

we all make way to Gilinsky's car trying to get the front seat. We all make it there at the same time but when we asked Gilinsky who wins he informs the guys that it was me.

I get into his black Range Rover, I hear all the guys trying to protest "Shut up oh my you guys are annoying." I tease and wink at them.

After about 15 minutes of driving we end up at a house. Madison's house.

"Why are we here?" I ask confused "Well, Madison wanted to come so I told her she could." Jack scratches the back of his neck.

Madison is Gilinsky's sixteen year old girlfriend, who we all dislike very much. We have our reasons though.

we all watch as she's come out of her house in her blue sun dress. I roll my eyes at how obnoxious the dress is, she comes up to my door and just waits.

"Uhh Soph, do you think you could go to the back?" He asks me, first he didn't even tell me when they started dating now he's making me go to the back for her, alright whatever.

I open the door of the vehicle and step out "Hiii Soph! Thanks for moving for me." She tries to sound as nice as possible but I'm pretty sure everyone can hear the tinge of bitch in it too.

I flash her one of my fake smiles and hop into the back beside Sammy.

He puts his arm around me and whispers into my ear "Don't even worry about it."

Wait does he know? I've liked Gilinsky for a long time now he's just never noticed because he just sees me as his best friend but that's alright.

Sammy's POV

We end up at our usual spot, the diner. I can't believe Gilinsky's bringing Madison, we all once made a pact that this was our place and that's it.

It's not a big deal because you know he is dating her and I'd be happy for my boy if only I didn't know about the things Madison has done to him.

That's not my business though, I've noticed I'm stuck in my thoughts when I hear Soph calling my name. "Earth to Sammy, Sammy to earth, let's go." She says waving her hand in front of my face.

"I'm done with your attitude today." I say while picking her up bridal style and carrying her into the diner finding where they were all sitting, "Can you put me down! We look stupid as fuck." Sophia protests

"Only if you stop being moody with me, I have a surprise for you and I can't tell you what it is until you stop being rude." I explain to her, she's agrees and I let her down we walk over to the booth that everyone's sitting in.

"So Soph, listen, we're going back on tour. You know digifest? Well we were all allowed to bring one person with us." Johnson starts off,

"I chose Skate because he's my buddy, Jack chose Madison because yeah, and well." Johnson adds "I chose you to be my plus one!" I smile.

"Aw goals." Madison says and we all chuckle, "No but seriously thank you Sammy, this why you're my best friend." She tells me.

"Wow, that one hurt." Gilinsky says putting his hand to his chest pretending to be hurt.

I could tell that Gilinsky had something for Nat. It's was a two way street with them. I had to come up with an idea and quick.

--------

A/N: This is probably really shitty but that's okay, I promise the other chapters will be better since this literally is the beginning but I hope you liked it and that outfit is what Sophia was wearing minus the accessories but okay byee💖