Chapter 3. Airplane Rides

Sophia's POV

I hear the song Trampoline by Kailin and Myles playing and I realize it's my alarm, I look at the time and see it's 6 am. I can't believe I am catching a flight to go to Canada today.

Yes, I do love Kailin and Myles they are my loves.

I open my eyes while stretching my arms out, I lift my comforters off me and head straight to my shower.

I was having such a great shower until I heard a knock on my door, which makes me jump which cause my arm to hit the hot and cold knob. My water then goes super cold before I could realize what was happening which causes me to scream.

"Damn what's going on in there." I hear Skate's remark but I then hear Sam say "Are you cheating on me in there?" My eyes went wide, thank god I was finished.

I didn't hear anymore talking they probably went downstairs to wait for their queen aka me.

I put on my clothes as quick as possible, it's just black leggings with a white knitted sweater and some brown boots. I walk back into my room brushing my hair, I have no patience to try and look super good for an airplane so I'm just going to let it air dry for a bit and then I'll put it up in a bun.

I sit at my vanity and decide to just wear some clear mascara which is just a liquid thing that helps your eyelashes grow but it doesn't really count as makeup. I'm glad I'm not wearing any because honestly I'm going a plane and I already know I'm going to fall asleep and I'm pretty comfortable with everybody and myself

I grab my suit case and walk down stairs, yes my Mom knows I'm going. I walk down the stairs mumbling things to myself like "fucking suitcase." and "I'm gonna fall, I'm gonna fall." I hear my Mothers laugh which clearly indicates she's talking to the guys.

My mom literally loves them all off, I walk into the kitchen where they all are eating. "What can you guys possibly be laughing about at 6 am?" I ask grumpily, "We were talking about the time when the boys came swimming in our pool and you kept pretending to drown and Sammy had to keep swimming all the way back to grab you each time." She says cracking up.

I love my Mom so much but I really don't want to hear her laugh this early in the morning.

"Where's Dad?" I ask, "Oh sweety, I thought he had come to say bye to you he went to New York City for work." She explains, I roll my eyes "No he didn't tell me anything, okay well tell him his only child loves him." I say grumpily once again.

Once all the guys finished eating their stupid pancakes and I was finished eating my bagel I cleared my throat and stood up. "Soooooo are we going or nah?" I ask clicking my tongue before the nah making them all laugh except for my mom of coarse she was a little confused but I wasn't about to explain it.

We all headed for the door but of coarse I wanted to hug my mom, "Bye sweetheart, stay safe. I love you forever." She starts off "And always." I finish, I know it's pretty cheesy but it's been a thing before I could even count to 10.

All the guys are just standing there watching, they all think it's adorable for some odd reason. "So are we gonna go or are we all just going to stare at me?" I say leaning on one hip.

"You know what, let's go Ms. Attitude is my middle." Sam say while throwing me over his shoulder and rolling my suitcase with him.

"Sam you're going to drop me!" I giggle, we all get into the limo which isn't really needed but apparently digifest sent it to them.

Once we get to the airport we check ourselves in and give our bags in.

I hear a super high pitched screech say "JACKEY!" I roll my eyes already knowing who it was, Madison. She ran up to Jack and they literally started sucking each other's faces off.