Chapter 2. The Game Plan

Sophia's POV

I click my the lock button on my phone to check the time, I see it's already 4:28pm

"We should probably go guys, it's almost 4:30." I inform the guys and the horse *cough cough* Madison.

"Actually it's 4:29." She giggles and all of us including Jack give her a "really bitch" look. Jack tries to cover up for her stupidness by standing up, we all just do the same and start heading for the door.

"Wait! Sophia take a picture of me and Jack." Madison whines, Skate who was oddly quiet today looks up from his phone, makes eye contact with me and notices my facial expression and starts basically dying of laughter.

Soon enough Sammy and Johnson started laughing too, "Uh Soph can you hurry up and take the picture." Jack asks me. He's been like this with me since he started dating her. He acts so different towards me in front of her and it annoys the fuck out of me. I gave him a death stare which he should know means I'm pissed off to the max. I grab her stupid phone which has some weird bear case on it.

After like 10 minutes of Madison trying to tell me how to hold the phone, which filter to choose, and how to tilt it perfectly to match her stupid feed we finally left.

We dropped her off first, thank god. "Sophhhhh wanna come to the front with me now?" Jack asks me "Thanks but no thanks, sorry. I want to sit beside Sammy." I tell him, he looks back at me and says "Seriously?" He looks confused but I just nod my head and look back out the window while Johnson goes to the front.

Sam's POV

"Thanks but no thanks, sorry, I want to sit beside Sammy." Soph tells Jack which gives me the idea I had been looking for.

I have a game plan in my mind that will get Jack to show his real feelings. Once we get to Soph's house I'll let her know.

We finally reach Soph's house and she gets out and slams the door behind her "Woah." Slips out of Johnsons mouth, I get out right away and follow her. I see Jack's about to get out but I tell him not to. He should just go home and to get some rest for the airplane tomorrow and I'll see how she's doing since I am her neighbour.

I walked inside and I hear her sniffle, I walk up to her room and see her laying down on her bed.

"Soph." I say laying down beside her, "I already know you're not crying because you're sad, you're crying because you're mad. So if you need to rant, rant."

"Ugh, you know what, it's not even about me liking him it's about him treating me this way because of Madison. He didn't even fucking tell me about her! Not even when they first started texting, I had to find out from Skate like are you kidding me, then he wants to tell me I'm his best friend I mean the world to him and then he makes me go to the back of the car and take a picture of them kissing like what even." She angrily says, when she's finished wiping her tears she lays back down and turns to face me.

"Listen, I have a plan but you don't have to do it but if you do you can't back out." I start off saying, she nods her head "I know how much you like Jack and how long you have liked him even when you tried telling me no but I always knew it was a yes you were just afraid to ruin your friendship. I think he likes you too believe it or not. He acts that way in front of Madison because he's too scared that she'll say something about it because us guys don't but she's his girl."

"Okay but that didn't even explain your plan." She says giving me attitude

"hey hey hey, no attitude to your fake boyfriend." I smirk while winking at her, she looks a little confused. "Let me explain, we're going to fake being in a relationship so Jack will get jealous and realize he actually likes you and then he'll leave Madison and go for you."

"Oh damn, wow Sammy look who used his brain for once! I feel kind of bad though what if he finds out." She questions

"Then we'll have to pack up all our stuff, change our names and move to Mexico." I tell her obviously being sarcastic, "He'll probably be a little mad but that's all." I reassure her.

Once we finished all the details and all that shit I left so I could go home and pack my stuff. I had so much time to do this but yet here I am packing for a 10 month tour the day before. Awesome, Great one Sammy.

Gilinsky's POV

ring... ring... ring... "hello?"

I hear Soph's tired voice on the other side of the phone

"Hey Sophia." I say obviously mocking Madison, when she did that I was waiting for Soph's reaction but she didn't do too much surprisingly.

"Oh wow you're the second person who's called me that today and it still doesn't make me want to knock you out as much as the first person does." She retorts making me laugh.

"Let me guess you just fake smiled into the phone." I grin to myself awaiting her answer, "You're sadly correct." I hear her sass me.

"Hey don't sass your elders!" I tease

"Just because you're 19, doesn't mean you're my elder. My birthdays next month so you can kiss my ass." She sasses me once again ((yes I know Gilinsky is 18 but his birthday is literally in like 2/3 weeks so swerve))

"There you go sassing me once again, just for that I'm going to get you extra drunk on your birthday." I laugh to myself thinking about her drunk.

"That's assuming you'll even talk to me." She mumbles

"What was that?" I question her, she tries refusing to answer but she finally admits it.

"Why wouldn't I talk to you?" I ask her,

"I don't know maybe because when Madison's around you act like I'm nothing." She says quietly

"Oh, well I'll knock it off then SophSoph." I smirk thinking about the nickname I used to call her when we were about 3 years old.

"Please don't, I'm so tired and don't feel like going over to your house and fighting you." She says so seriously it makes me laugh "I'm serious."

"Well if you're tired so am I, goodnight my beautiful SophSoph." I quote another thing I used to say in like grade 7 or 8, which feels like forever ago.

Its been like 20 minutes since we hung up and I've just been thinking about us two. The time we kissed, yes we've kissed. We were each other first kisses, then another time at a party in like grade 10, and then one day we were just chilling and it just happened but we just laugh about it. I don't want to sound cheesy or whatever but that kiss lasted about like 5 seconds and it was better than all of the kisses I've ever gotten.

---

A/N: this was an okay chapter but I hope you liked it whoever's reading this, if you guys want longer chapters please comment or vote -K💖