Chapter 4. Oops

Jack Gilinsky's POV

I've been sitting on this airplane for about 2 hours and 13 minuets, yes I've been keeping time.

We're finally about to land and I couldn't be happier. I honestly have no clue what's going on with Sam and Soph but I know there has to be more then just best friends.

"I can't wait to have you on tour with me babyyyy." I hear Sam whine

Baby, why the fuck is he calling her baby? I clench my jaw but then I remind myself to just chill. I don't even know why I'm getting so, I don't even know the word for it about this like I have a girlfriend.

Speaking of which, I feel my phone vibrate and it's ANOTHER message from Madison like what else could she possibly have to say to me. She's sitting two rows behind me.

Madison🐼:
Do you want some pictures?😋😉💋

She does this all time, I tell her I don't want them and turn my off to pretend it was dead.

Madison always does stuff like this and I never really looked too much into it but I think she gets a little jealous of me around Soph. She always implies that I have feelings for her which I don't.

I mean I don't think I do, Soph is great but she's my best friend and I have a girlfriend.

How many times must I remind myself about Madison, I know I didn't tell Soph about Madison even though Soph is my best friend and we tell each other everything but I just couldn't tell her about Madison and I.

"Jack." I hear someone saying my name, I snap out of my thoughts and realize it's Sammy. "Oh yeah, what is it?" I ask, "Bruh the plane is landed, look around barely anyone's in here we need to go." Sam tells me making Soph laugh, damn her laugh is so cute. I laugh a little too and we make our way into the airport to grab our suitcases.

Once we have all our stuff, we all brace ourselves for the fans outside. We head out and there are around 15 fans, I guess digifest wanted to keep it quiet.

We all decide to stop for some pictures and autographs. I look over to Soph to make sure she's alright, this isn't her first time seeing us meet fans. I watch as she goes up to fan, she's so hot even when she isn't even trying.

I watch as she comes up to me and puts her hand out, I'm sort of used to this by now. I put my phone in her hand, she clicks on the Twitter app and follows a few accounts that obviously had asked her. Once she's done she gives it back to me smiling and walks over to Sammy.

When we were done with all the fans we head outside to our hotel, I watch as Soph runs and jumps on Sam's back and I watch as she whispers something in his ear. The only thing I can think is that should be me.

Sophia's POV

I look down at my phone as I feel it vibrate like 9 times, it's Andrea and Shawn asking me if I'm here yet, I decide to leave them with the element of surprise so I just don't reply.

I walked into the hotel holding Sam's hand. It's freezing here in Canada, well we are in Vancouver so what can we expect.

"Are you nervous to meet anybody?!" Sam asks shaking my arm literally almost of it's socket, "Yeah, the doctor, if you don't stop shaking my arm like that." I giggle making him laugh too, "I've met pretty much everyone here except for Taylor Caniff." I tell him, "He's a cool guy but you know who's even cooler?" He asks smirking while taking a seat on the couch that they have in the lobby.

Johnson's getting our room keys and sorting out the rooms for us.

"Ice?" I reply while chuckling at my own horrible joke, "Do you think you're funny or something?" He asks me while cocking an eyebrow.

"I do actually." I confidently say while standing up, he comes over to me to obviously try and intimidate me with his height. I look up at him in the eyes as he's about to speak but gets cut off by Gilinsky speaking.

"Sorry to break up whatever's happening here but Johnson's calling you guys." He tells us.

He looks annoyed as hell in my opinion probably because his annoying kid, I mean girlfriend is whining about how she broke a nail or something.

Sam and I walk over to Johnson as Gilinsky's goes and sits with Madison, "Hey Gilinsky said you wanted to talk to us?" Sam asks him, "Uh no I didn't but I guess I could tell you guys your rooms now. Sam you're with Jack, Shawn, Skate, Matt, and I. Soph, you're with Andrea your favourite, Mahogany, Lindsay, and unfortunately Madison." He informs us.

"Thank youuu." I say while hugging him,  he laughs and hugs me back.

He asks me to give Jack and Madison their key so we can all head up to their rooms.

I walk over to them, "Here's your keys, don't lose them, wise words by Johnson." I tell them trying to make Jack laugh but instead he just takes the key and says "thanks." Madison looking like a little puppy, follows behind him to the elevators.

What's up his ass and why'd he even tell Sam and I, Johnson called us? Then he does what he told me he wouldn't do again. I can't believe he lied to me saying he was going to stop act like that to me because of Madison, I think to myself.

Whatever, I walk over to Skate who seems to have fallen asleep on the cough.

"Nate, Nate, Nate." I shake him awake,
"Oh hey Soph." He says obviously trying to pretend he wasn't asleep, we start walking towards the elevators as I hand him his room key.

"I know you were sleeping by the way." I say smirking a little bit, "I wasn't sleeping!" He says getting all defensive, "Then what were you doing?" I say raising an eyebrow and leaning on hip with my arms folded across my chest, "I wasn't sleeping, I was, I was PRAYING!" He comes up with at the last second making me laugh so hard.

We both walk into the elevator and click the 26th floor, the whole floor is ours according to Johnson.

I say bye to Skate as I walk into my room, Mahogany, Lindsay, and Andrea are sitting on their beds. Not even bothering to look up from their phones, I clear my throat and they all look up and start screaming. They all run over to me and we all hug each other, once our literally see each other fangirl session was over I put my suitcase on my bed. There's 5 beds and a table in here which has tape on labelling it the "Beauty Table."

Us girls all start talking but I quickly tell them that I'll be back and I'm just going to go say to everyone else and I'll be back and we can catch up.

I go over to Sam's room to see it open, I walk in and see Jack laying down on top of Madison making out with her. "Oops." I say awkwardly walking out, oh and here I was thinking he might be a little jealous I was definitely wrong.

I just head over to the next door and knock on it, Shawn answers the door and right away hugs me so tight. "I've missed you so much, oh my." He tells me, "I've missed you too but if you don't put me down now I might have to kill you." I say laughing. "Same old Sophie, come in the guys are going to freak." He tells me.

"Guess who's here." Shawn starts off, "The hookers?" I hear Cameron's joke and I start laughing, "SOPHH" I hear them scream in sync.

Shawn's POV

All the guys rush over to Sophie and group hug her except for Taylor, "I haven't seen you guys in so long!" I hear admit, Taylor and Sophie have never really met.

Once all the guys are done freaking out Cameron asks, "Damn have you been doing squats?" Sophie looks over at him and rolls her eyes. I don't really like the remarks the guys give her but I guess they're just joking. I've always been respectful with girls, since I did come from one.

"Okay, okay but on a more serious note. Espinosa you've been hanging out with Justin Bieber!!" She starts fangirling and he just starts laughing

It's good to have Sophie back.

----

A/N: lol Shawn's pov is so short and I apologize for that but I honestly didn't know what else I could write for him so here ya go, hope you like it -K💖